Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

I'd put the RD before November.

That's usually when CoD drops and you know they ain't missing that.

This.

PS4 - Gaming machine
Xbox one - Does everything but games. Feels like it is going after the people who bought Nintendo wii market (smart move)
They are both going to have 90% of the same games. Why bother wasting time showing multiplatform games that everyone knows they will be able to get anyway? 

Give who a jolt?

Anyone with common sense knew that EA would not be making any of their sports games XBOX-1 exclusive or PS4 exclusive for that matter.

EA is in the business of making money, and making their games exclusive to one console goes against that.

Not srs bro relax

They are both going to have 90% of the same games. Why bother wasting time showing multiplatform games that everyone knows they will be able to get anyway? 

This. I have both the PS3 and 360. They'll both be gaming machines, these console reveals are more about what else it can do. And MS at this point has me more intrigued, but I'll still probably end up copping both.

this dog model
laugh.gif

Yea, ya'll act like if Sony actually had a PS4 to demo at their conference that it wouldnt be the same exact thing basically. This isnt for the games (I was hoping for a little more but E3 is right around the corner, im not sweatin it too much)

You gotta show the **** that puts your console above the other one. And showing games being developed for both consoles isnt going to swing anyone one way or another.

Exactly, in the US. What about the world

Microsoft - North American machine
PS4 - Worldwide

PS3 and Xbox 360 both sold around the same amount of units. Xbox 360 outsold PS3 in north america well PS3 outsold Xbox 360 everywhere else.

Yea, ya'll act like if Sony actually had a PS4 to demo at their conference that it wouldnt be the same exact thing basically. This isnt for the games (I was hoping for a little more but E3 is right around the corner, im not sweatin it too much)

You gotta show the **** that puts your console above the other one. And showing games being developed for both consoles isnt going to swing anyone one way or another.

I dont know why thats hard for some of yall to understand

Infinity Ward working on the next Call of Duty game while 343 is working on a damn tv series for Halo. :smh:

Sony showed a lot more exclusives

im kinda dissappointed. xbox put a bad tatse in my mouth in 07 after i got the red ring after 2 months of buying my console and i thought this would change my mind and get me back into xbox

Back
Top Bottom