Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Microsoft - North American machine
PS4 - Worldwide

PS3 and Xbox 360 both sold around the same amount of units. Xbox 360 outsold PS3 in north america well PS3 outsold Xbox 360 everywhere else.

Nah my point was about the NFL partnership. US gets that but does Europe get a premier league partnership or something?

this thread is growing like crazy...

So they unveiled the new xbox which is called the xbox 1?

anything else?

for those speculating on a date expect October - Early December. Holiday season where they can charge $400-$800 and people will pay without blinking an eye

That's how you do a ************* console system reveal.

Not no teasing BS and waiting to up your competition like Sony.

Will buy... but after the price is reduced and all kinks and bugs are worked out.

cod looks pretty cool. i need to see some actual gameplay. but i think battlefield 4 has my money. that frostbite engine is too beast :x

and i just grabbed BF3 and this **** is crack :pimp:

o and yes, sony needs to ****. microsoft just went in with this console reveal.

my body is ready for that speilberg halo tv series :x :wow:

Last edited:
I really don't think exclusives are what drive console demand anymore. The average person isn't buying an XBOX for Forza or a PS4 for Killzone, and the people who care that much about exclusives almost always end up buying both consoles eventually. 

That's how you do a ************* console system reveal.

Not no teasing BS and waiting to up your competition like Sony.

Will buy... but after the price is reduced and all kinks and bugs are worked out.
teasing?

you realize guerrilla games was actually playing killzone live on stage right?

i didnt see ANYTHING even close to that today

Last edited:
Won't be always online, will be able to play without an Internet connection, just confirmed by MS head on Spike.

Last edited:
Granted this isn't E3, that said this keynote pales in comparison to the Playstation keynote.
Honestly I feel like if the SONY and M$ swapped conferences the responses in here and the ps thread would be the same

that said i liked what i saw from M$, they updated the d pad and add blu ray, just need to see the price for both systems

Last edited:
I really don't think exclusives are what drive console demand anymore. The average person isn't buying an XBOX for Forza or a PS4 for Killzone, and the people who care that much about exclusives almost always end up buying both consoles eventually. 
idk im sure some people bought a ps3 for god of war 3 or for mgs 4

Yea, ya'll act like if Sony actually had a PS4 to demo at their conference that it wouldnt be the same exact thing basically. This isnt for the games (I was hoping for a little more but E3 is right around the corner, im not sweatin it too much)

You gotta show the **** that puts your console above the other one. And showing games being developed for both consoles isnt going to swing anyone one way or another.
Sony showed a lot more exclusives
The only one that looked promising was Watch Dogs. And even that was basically just GTA. But at the same time they didnt even have a console reveal. I still dont know what the ps4 is going to look like. I just know what the controller will look like (and even thats not great)

Last edited:

I dunno. GT5 sold over 10 million and Halo 4 sold 4 million in it's first month and is still in charts everywhere.

That's a lot for games on one platform. I say exclusives still matter

Speak for yourself. I care :pimp:

People bug me with this if I don't use it then nobody else does attitude :smh:

You would see that I also posed this as a question...

Again, I am asking...you would turn your xbox on to check your fantasy team and then Skype your fantasy league friends to talk trash to them about beating them? This is what I asked. Calm down man, lol

Back
Top Bottom