Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

These console makers' views on backwards compatibility infuriates me. How do you sell games that launch pre-new gen consoles and not support them? That's ludicrous. So fans of NBA2K are going to have to buy two copies if they want one on the new console that will be a pain in the *** to buy? Ridiculous.

These console makers' views on backwards compatibility infuriates me. How do you sell games that launch pre-new gen consoles and not support them? That's ludicrous. So fans of NBA2K are going to have to buy two copies if they want one on the new console that will be a pain in the *** to buy? Ridiculous.
'

I'm not sure I follow you. What's not being supported? If you want to play 2K, but don't have a next gen console, buy the 360 version. Take 2 is not going to wait until everyone that wants next gen console to get one before they release 2k. And if people buy both versions of the game, 2K certainly doesn't see that as a bad thing. You don't have to buy both versions.

None of that has to do with Sony or MS though. They're not going to add cost of the new systems because of a minor inconvenience.

Bump for tomorrow.

Mattrick gonna be dropping bombs. Bout to end Sony's whole career. 8)

No.

But I am looking forward to see what content providers they've partnered with. That's one aspect that I have no idea about.

They really bout to be on their Media Hub crap aren't they? I mean its cool my 360 can play netflix and stuff but my tv can too. I just wanna play games!!!!

Back
Top Bottom