Next Jordan Shoe on NikeID?

Anyone know what the next Jordan shoe on NikeID will be and when they might appear?

People don't even hoop in Jordans anymore. What's the point of customizing a numbered jordan that you'll just wear for fashion anyways?
And people will still call them fake.

if they did numbered jordans all the authentic ones would lose the exclusivity and you wouldn't be able to tell fake from real

the jumpman pros were a pretty good idea. I guess if they put up a numbered model it should be one of the less popular ones just to create some interest inthem.

Putting a numbered jordan on NikeID wouldnt be a good idea (for JB) because people would try to recreate colorways that have already been put out, I know Iwould

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

IDK, but it should be a numbered Jordan not another team J.

I dun think MJ would ever approve of that considering his character...

i think if they did any numbered jordan it would have to be the 1s. nothing else. other than that just Team Jays

SMH if they were to put the aj1's on Nike ID i'd be jumping for. joy id love to make my own 1's

hopefully the 16.5
nerd.gif

In concurrence with RamZs8906, THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301, Essential1, UGK4Life & PrimeTime

These:

These (the best selling Team shoe):

And these, the first Team shoe I owned; a clear forefoot option would be nice on these IMO.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

People don't even hoop in Jordans anymore. What's the point of customizing a numbered jordan that you'll just wear for fashion anyways?
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]And people will still call them fake.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]it shouldn't even be like that but with all the variant +$+% now adays its hard for someone not to call it smh[/color]

Why would they put a numbered jordan on there? You can just buy fakes if you want "custom" colorways..

Back
Top Bottom