Next Jordan Shoe on NikeID?

Probably something lame. Maybe they'll further dilute the XII pool.

Nike can easily stop people from recreating old CW's by not allowing those to be made.

BTW, I used to rock those white Team J's with the flap...pictured above, forgot the name. These were decent shows.

i would like to see the hallowed ground in diff cw's

jordan_hallowd_grnd.jpg

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

People don't even hoop in Jordans anymore. What's the point of customizing a numbered jordan that you'll just wear for fashion anyways?
And people will still call them fake.

Word but i ball in my Sigs all the time. For this season i've been rocking my OG Obsidian 12's.

It'll be a team shoe, probably the 16.5's. They would never put a signature shoe on ID.

I just saw pics of the Alpha Air Jordan 1 NikeiD template on another site like the one burnout posted above... poster said its supposed to be up there thismonth sometime for $160.

He also had template pics of the Kobe 5 iD with a Dec launch date.

I wouldn't mind an Alpha Air Jordan 1 iD... a full-length bottom loaded Zoom Air Jordan 1 with other modern performance updates in my fav colors? Sign meup.

Dear Jordan Brand:

The Alpha 1 would be nice on NikeID.

The 16.5 with the proper options (contrast stitching) and proper quality would be the best thing for you.
I know I'd buy 2 pair. Seeing all the P.E.'s that you've put out, it wouldn't be too hard for ID... right?

i would love to design a pair of aj 11.. ohh weee i would do my thing.. probably they will do the cp3...

Back
Top Bottom