Next "Superstar" to be confirmed a Fraud

True, the Yanks are still the kings of any kind of cheating.

The evidence has mounted up, but I won't be ready to believe the hype about my boy NO-MAH!

And SMH at the ignoramuses putting Cal up there. %!#! already. Who's next? The guy on my avy?

Clemens throwing the bat at Piazza makes SO much more sense today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

at this point i believe everybody in the MLB Juiced at one point.
sad but to me too but at this point I feel like nobody is above suspicion

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Clemens throwing the bat at Piazza makes SO much more sense today
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

names i hope won't be on there

tom glavine
greg maddux
john smoltz
chipper jones
vlad guerrero
griffey jr

Just because a guy body type doesn't change doesn't mean he didn't do roids. It has more to due with stanima and endurance. Recovery in a 162game season is important.

Just because a guy body type doesn't change doesn't mean he didn't do roids. It has more to due with stanima and endurance. Recovery in a 162game season is important.

I love how people have such contradictory opinions. "I would be upset if _______ was named." Or "_______ is a cheater and his records should bewiped out and he shouldnt go to the HOF." And theres also the not giving a damn opinon if the player isnt very good. You CANT have it all three ways. Atthis point its ridiculous to me that people catch feelings at the players rather than baseball in general.

Just because a player juiced, shouldnt have any bearing on whether or not he makes the HOF. Just because a player juiced shouldnt make records not count.Everyone just chill and realize its the steroid era, where (insert your favorite player) probably did some sort of steroid to get an edge.

i haven't been able to get on here the last couple days, and don't even know where to begin with all this steroid talk.

but 104 players tested positive in 2003 right? the whole league was tested right? 25-man rosters or 40-man rosters?

30 teams X 25 players = 13.87% of the league on something

30 teams X 40 players = 8.67% of the league on something

grin.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I love how people have such contradictory opinions. "I would be upset if _______ was named." Or "_______ is a cheater and his records should be wiped out and he shouldnt go to the HOF." And theres also the not giving a damn opinon if the player isnt very good. You CANT have it all three ways. At this point its ridiculous to me that people catch feelings at the players rather than baseball in general.

Just because a player juiced, shouldnt have any bearing on whether or not he makes the HOF. Just because a player juiced shouldnt make records not count. Everyone just chill and realize its the steroid era, where (insert your favorite player) probably did some sort of steroid to get an edge.
Just stop, really stop. If a player is juiced, he should NOT be Hall of Fame eligible. Ifyou don't respect the game, why should you reap its rewards?

that would be crazy if ripken was on the list. if jeter ever gets named, mlb should just close shop for a while and then restart the damn league. im reallyhoping chipper or any of my braves arent going to be named. thinking about it now though, dudes line andruw and ryan klesko are def suspect.

Originally Posted by Digger85

that would be crazy if ripken was on the list. if jeter ever gets named, mlb should just close shop for a while and then restart the damn league. im really hoping chipper or any of my braves arent going to be named. thinking about it now though, dudes line andruw and ryan klesko are def suspect.

Andruw and Klesko are on the list, as is Galarraga and Sheffield. Alot of former ex-Braves are on thelist I bet. Javy Lopez too. Maybe Brian Jordan.

Im just hoping ATL's core of pitchers, Chipper and Fred McGriff are NOT on the list.

i dont think pujols juiced, but i wouldnt be suprised if he did...

imma say he didnt until proven otherwise..

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Andruw Jones is as suspect as it gets.

Use to be my favorite player too.

just wait till Rudy starts working on him...ya are really gonna think hes on that juice.

Back
Top Bottom