Next To Blow From The South? Meet NBA YOUNGBOY!!

man i loving it it sound like the type of **** pac would make if he was a young ***** knew what autotune and trap beats was. with less political ****.

cant stop playing demon seed. songs like that and drawing symbols and no mention almost therapeutic.

just like Pac tho all that “im dying by 2020” **** gon come to fruition. the price of *****s going to this place in their art.

6pac 6pac i was just about to post the other day. He embodying some of that spirit Pac was talking about in that interview. When you young, with whatever and got that “energy”.

Dude is special. His music is darker....but more reflective, introspective and chilling. He hitting on damn near all the bases right now from a content standpoint (other than political ****).....and his production, flow, harmony and song structure been on point.

Realized that it was a 4 series ep he’s been dropping Weekly.

4 Respect
4 Loyalty
4 Freedom

Quando Rondo really shining on the newest EP. love that Youngboy giving this dude a chance. He talented.

I say I’m drawin’ symbols in the sand ’til my pain gone baaaabbbbby
I say I’m headed onto the land where the gate close baby

mjcry1.png
whew.png

I played this like 4 times today

I know he got some **** ups but listening to him at the end of this song I can't help but root for him. He ain't a dummy. And listening to his mother, he was raised by one of these 90's hoodrats in a messed up situation.

I dig some of 3Three’s stuff, though there’s another rapper with a similar name that I had listened to mistaking it for him :lol:

Got his new tape on repeat! I commend the fact that he came out and talked about the herps. Many rappers wouldn't have said ish because of losing their fan base. But being honest is why everyone loves this lil dude. An plus any chick that mess with him now know off rip what the situation is!!

I feel this on a quantum level.

When I think about it, yeah I scheme about it
Gotta be about it, I don't dream about it
Gotta keep moving, I ain't never stoppin'
It's so many people who behind me
Goin' hard, yeah I'm steady grindin'
Full of pain, but I'm steady shining
I want this **** bad, no I ain't lying
Do anything for it, no I ain't lying
I been doin' this **** for a minute
Forever goin' in 'til I get it
Not wasting my time with all these *****es
Gotta stay on my grind get to them riches
Time is money I ain't wasting time
I'm feelin like Kobe I'm in my prime
I swear I been hurt yeah too many times
No I ain't got time for all them lies

This the Youngboy mix I've been playing all month, only stuff from the last year and that fits that poet **** he he tends to get on, so missing a few other standouts.

Just checking the thread now realized I completely missed the Decided tape a week or two back. Didn't even know, I can't wait.

Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 1.02.21 AM.png

Most of his releases seem bloated, as he might have limited artistry, but is there one specific album/mixtape that's his best work?

I do respect his music.

Most of his releases seem bloated, as he might have limited artistry, but is there one specific album/mixtape that's his best work?

I do respect his music.

They all fire:

1. AI Youngboy
2. 4Respect4Loyalty4Freedom4whatimportant
3. Until Death Call My Name
4. Master the day of judgement

Just spin those. He got mad loosies that’s hard too.

Back
Top Bottom