Next Vacation Destinations?

summer time in full effect. where is everyone heading to, or would like to go on their next trip? got my vacation days piling up and looking forward to using it (hopefully).
considering some places in asia thailand/macau/vietnam

I'm going to Miami Monday to catch a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico.

I'm going with a bunch of my fam, what's the singles numbers look like on a regular cruise??

Job doesn't allow me to go anywhere for now...
But no matter what visiting NY in FEB for All Star Weekend.

Just got back from DR...... Man oh man. Didn't want to come back and even extended my stay a day. Aruba or Bahamas in august

Atlanta will more than likely be mine as well...but I really want to go to Brazil.  Maybe 2016...

I'm going on a trip to Rome and Israel starting July 1st. Then in December I'm going to Aruba. Can't wait.

Last edited:
next stop Belize over the 4th weekend. after that next planned stop is London at the end of October for the Lions/Falcons game at Wembley.

Where would you guys recommend in the states or out of the states for some fun? Preferabley in July-Aug, any events happening? Thanks

^go abroad if you can spend that bread now...last i knew one way flights are in the range of $500 or more

actually Ocean City, MD in July :smokin
same, got an incredible deal on a townhouse in West OC

we should totally meet up if we're there the same time (tap, tap, pull)

j/k :tongue:

thinkin of Bucharest, romania..........its the cheapest city in europe, cheaper than some southeast asian countries

Next trip is either Atlanta or Vegas for a bachelor party this summer

Next big trip is hopefully S America in February. Mostly Brazil but some Argentina too

Back
Top Bottom