Next Vacation Destinations?

Since this thread is here. what is better for snowboarding?

Looking into either Colorado or Utah but don't know which mountain to go to in which state.

In the middle of Cali road trip now, started in LA (hit rodondo, hermosa, manhattan, Venice and Santa Monica in 3 days), spent yesterday in Santa Barbara (mostly state st), now going to San Luis obispo today.

Then it's Monterey, Santa Cruz, and last 3 days along San Fran

First trip to Cali, loving it so far

planning a sports trip for next month to venues i've never been to. gonna be moving off the mainland next year so this is probably my last time i'm going to see live sporting events in a long time. not sure if i'll be able to make it to each game, but i'll be in these cities (or within a bus ride) during these dates. only way i can afford this is nosebleeds at every game :lol:

Dodgers @ Cubs 9/19
Utah @ Michigan Football 9/20
Bears @ Jets MNF 9/22
Orioles @ Yankees 9/25 jeter's last home game
Northwestern @ Penn State or Notre Dame @ Syracuse 9/27
Yankees @ Red Sox 9/28 season finale
Flyers @ Rangers 9/29
Red Wings @ Maple Leafs 10/3
Kings @ Raptors 10/5
Houston @ Toronto MLS Soccer 10/8

then back home for Oregon @ UCLA 10/11

anyone ever done anything like this? would definitely love some input
My friend and his dad are planning to hit every NFL stadium over the next few years. They hit 5 last year and I met them at AT&T stadium. Personally, your schedule seems pretty ambitious but if its what you want to do them go for it! I'd consider eliminating a few games and using the extra dough to upgrade your seats.

You might find this site helpful when deciding where to sit http://aviewfrommyseat.com/ . I love this site and contribute when I can. User submitted photos of the view you can expect to have in a given seat/section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom