Next Vacation Destinations?

Re: Amsterdam - the free concert on Wednesdays is actually a rehearsal

Not sure what the cost of seeing the actual concert is

Re: Barcelona - can't compare it to other cities in Spain since I've only been in Barcelona but it was the best city I went to in Europe

For food don't eat at places that are on Las Ramblas (with the exception of La Boqueria)...go to restaurants and bars off of Las Rambles around the Gothic Quarter

This was my favorite bite of food in Barca:

View media item 1047532
My wife ate there three times in five days

Hopefully I can get away from base and hit up Berlin for the 4th and I'm hittin up Ibiza next month too. Safe to say my pockets gone be hurtin'.

I've got a few cities I'd like to visit before I finally go somewhere overseas. First is San Diego, because my little brother wants to go, and I've never been.

Other cities on my mind after that would be Denver, Austin, Chicago, and Portland.

Outside the states, I plan on visiting Jamaica (either Negril or Kingston), and Bahia, Brazil.

i really enjoyed bangkok, thailand. not just for the historical buildings but,

the food is yummy (verry yummyy), a lot of cute girls, good shopping spots, nice night life.. . . all of this for cheap.

Outside the states, I plan on visiting Jamaica (either Negril or Kingston), and Bahia, Brazil.
You gotta be real careful in Kingston. There are no beaches there so you'll be going for the food and the dancehall bashments 
nthat.gif

Has anyone been to the Cabo NT? Heading there and want to see if I can scoop up some releases that may be sitting there.

You gotta be real careful in Kingston. There are no beaches there so you'll be going for the food and the dancehall bashments :nthat:

Thanks for the heads up. I've always heard mixed reviews about the area. I will look more into the safety of the areas in the city. But I know I'll probably just end up going to Negril in the end, anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I've always heard mixed reviews about the area. I will look more into the safety of the areas in the city. But I know I'll probably just end up going to Negril in the end, anyway.
I'm a Mexican dude with black friends which helped cause we had one of my boys folks take us around, but even still we were told to not act up. I felt "safe" but as long as you respect, you'll be fine.

i really enjoyed bangkok, thailand. not just for the historical buildings but,

the food is yummy (verry yummyy), a lot of cute girls, good shopping spots, nice night life.. . . all of this for cheap.

this man knows :smokin

Chiang Mai and Pai are super chill places too.

Negril was OK i wasnt impressed. Nice weather tho.

Im going to Paris and Barcelona for 2 weeks next month. Really excited. An old college buddy of mine will house us in Paris and we rented a loft in Barcelona. should be amazing.

Negril was OK i wasnt impressed. Nice weather tho.

Im going to Paris and Barcelona for 2 weeks next month. Really excited. An old college buddy of mine will house us in Paris and we rented a loft in Barcelona. should be amazing.
you'll love Barcelona.

since watching the world cup ive been thinking of going to south america, colombia and brazil especially. might go the philippines early next year

Last edited:
Went to DR last month and already planing to go back next month, place is beautiful and so are the women 
devil.gif

planning a sports trip for next month to venues i've never been to. gonna be moving off the mainland next year so this is probably my last time i'm going to see live sporting events in a long time. not sure if i'll be able to make it to each game, but i'll be in these cities (or within a bus ride) during these dates. only way i can afford this is nosebleeds at every game 
laugh.gif

Dodgers @ Cubs 9/19

Utah @ Michigan Football 9/20

Bears @ Jets MNF 9/22

Orioles @ Yankees 9/25 jeter's last home game

Northwestern @ Penn State or Notre Dame @ Syracuse 9/27

Yankees @ Red Sox 9/28 season finale

Flyers @ Rangers 9/29

Red Wings @ Maple Leafs 10/3

Kings @ Raptors 10/5

Houston @ Toronto MLS Soccer 10/8

then back home for Oregon @ UCLA 10/11

anyone ever done anything like this? would definitely love some input

Last edited:
Went to DR last month and already planing to go back next month, place is beautiful and so are the women :evil:

Thanks for all the advice you gave me . I'm going to the DR next year, but I need to get my stamina up.

I got some *** from a thick little chick last night , but I tapped out after 15 minutes (didn't even nutt . I just told the chick to get off me I need a rest ) :smh:

Back
Top Bottom