Neymar x Air Jordan V Low 2016

Yes, these are limited. Only 2 stores are getting that I know. Cherry and gum bottom 11s are taking the shine. 1s are even low in numbers too.

Has anybody seen the Dunk From Aboves & Fire Red joints for the low? Still trying to add those 2 to my collection. 

No foot lockers in Florida, wonder if trophy room will get them. Online or bust for me
No footlockers in Florida,, but Champs will have them. However I didn't see a raffle for these when I went for the 11s yesterday or Monday [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm def planning on trying to pick these up. I actually dig these a lot because they remind me of the LeBron 9 mango

R they?
roll.gif
my local shiek got them so they can't be that limited right?
That will show me
laugh.gif
just look at the launch locators for yourself
The launch lair is just for the FTL family IMO let me say that again, IMO these can be had, but you have to put in some effort.. Joints arent going to just fall in your cart 5:45 pm on friday
I was planning on passing, mostly because of the flu games last weekend, but this picture is making me reconsider. They look great on feet.
The brand is branching out to the beautiful game and JR isnt a bad start
smokin.gif
, im just ready for them to branch out to hockey... It could happen
laugh.gif

I was going to pass on these but i really like 5 lows
mean.gif

I prefer the NIKE HYPERVENOMX PROXIMO IC NJR X JORDAN indoor shoe over the five.......just afraid to pull trigger to actually wear casually

Heard these got push back Hoh wise. At least that's what my store told me. Anyone else hearing the same thing.

The launch lair is just for the FTL family IMO let me say that again, IMO these can be had, but you have to put in some effort.. Joints arent going to just fall in your cart 5:45 pm on friday

The brand is branching out to the beautiful game and JR isnt a bad start:smokin , im just ready for them to branch out to hockey... It could happen :lol:

I was going to pass on these but i really like 5 lows :smh:

They did, starting in 95. Signed fedorov as their main endorser, and gave him white skates. Gretzky even wore those white skates. They were too heavy though. Nike gave up on hockey around 09, and now just endorses players' training gear. They'll never get into hockey again, unless it becomes really urban like basketball.

The brand is branching out to the beautiful game and JR isnt a bad start:smokin , im just ready for them to branch out to hockey... It could happen :lol:

I was going to pass on these but i really like 5 lows :smh:

They did, starting in 95. Signed fedorov as their main endorser, and gave him white skates. Gretzky even wore those white skates. They were too heavy though. Nike gave up on hockey around 09, and now just endorses players' training gear. They'll never get into hockey again, unless it becomes really urban like basketball.

Ummm yeah, Nike is in hockey they own Beaur . Steven Stamkos of my TB Lighting is a nike/ bauer guy. Along with the Great 8 im DC. So hockey isnt "urban" but nike still have a piece of the pie.... Before the NHL gave appreal rights to reebok some teams had nike, sweaters also like Chi and Detriot

Ummm yeah, Nike is in hockey they own Beaur . Steven Stamkos of my TB Lighting is a nike/ bauer guy. Along with the Great 8 im DC. So hockey isnt "urban" but nike still have a piece of the pie.... Before the NHL gave appreal rights to reebok some teams had nike, sweaters also like Chi and Detriot

They sold Bauer in 08. That's why u no longer see the swoosh next to Bauer like u did on skates such as the one90.

And it looks like rbk is going to sell ccm.

Edit: Nike jerseys go way back before Chicago, set, Toronto, etc. from the 90s. Look at some of the jerseys the greatest player wore in the 80s. Nike even put the Nike sign on the left rear instead of right because Gretzky tucked his right side inside his pants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom