Neymar x Air Jordan V Low 2016

Idk what happened to my SNKRS order, it was pending but didn't show on under my orders 

Just placed an order at FNL

I was getting errors on SNKRS desktop so went to mobile and 11.5 was already gone....kept trying on the desktop and it went thru....sizes flew pretty quick on snkrs...but you might find these sitting on other sites...

Copped on fnl but wont b suprised if my order gets canceled. These flew. 4 min sellout on snkrs

Got my order confirmation email from SNKRS app, but order number starts with a C and last time I got that I got screwed over SMH. So I'm taking this with a grain of salt until it says shipped.

Repped but there kids sizes need men...... and no clothing up on the site? 
mean.gif

Got my order confirmation email from SNKRS app, but order number starts with a C and last time I got that I got screwed over SMH. So I'm taking this with a grain of salt until it says shipped.
all SNKRS orders are C now...O is only from NDC...

Tried to cop on snkrs, used my girls card since it's my father day gift and put wrong cvv cuz her **** is faded. Sold out [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Was able to cop as I was getting ready for work through snkrs. Gonna be my go to summer shoe.

Had 10.5's carted on Shoepalace until just now. Looks like they still got size 11. Like these wanted these. But i still havent touched those chinese new year lows or like 6 other recent cops in my closet. At some point you gotta chill. Can't buy everything you halfway like. And with the resell market essentially dead it isnt worth the effort of tryin to resell these(or most any shoes these days) even for retail just to get your money back!... Anway I'm sure If I really want these later I can find them for retail or extremely close. Ahhh just gotta take a deep breath and embrace the no-cop! This is progress lol...

Not much time to breathe... Sheeshus...
embarassed.gif

I just hope they ship. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom