Neymar x Air Jordan V Low 2016

Had 10.5's carted on Shoepalace until just now. Looks like they still got size 11. Like these wanted these. But i still havent touched those chinese new year lows or like 6 other recent cops in my closet. At some point you gotta chill. Can't buy everything you halfway like. And with the resell market essentially dead it isnt worth the effort of tryin to resell these(or most any shoes these days) even for retail just to get your money back!... Anway I'm sure If I really want these later I can find them for retail or extremely close. Ahhh just gotta take a deep breath and embrace the no-cop! This is progress lol...
Yeah i'm halfway sold on them, if I like them i'll keep em. If i don't, i'll return them. Resell is dead on J's 

snkrs was clutch for me, even at like 9:05 it only waited in line for 30 seconds then went straight to got em

So struck out on sneakers and then pulled a rookie move when I got them in the cart to checkout from shoe palace and put my girls card info but my name on it so I tried it like 2 or 3 times and got her card shut down with fraud alert so I lost out on them again.

I missed out on the flu games and I'm a big barça fan so I wanted these. Hella discouraging waking up early every time for no reason.

I just managed to do this, wonder if it'll be cancelled..showed all sizes available 
eyes.gif

I just went to that after you posted it. Gave me a Paypal checkout prompt. But I didn't check out.

Villa sent my tracking info now i can relax a bit, loving the pic and that box
smokin.gif
Make me want to get the CNY now
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom