NFC Wild Card Game: NO Saints @ Seattle Seahawks (Qwest Field, 1/8/2011, 1:30 PT, NBC)

I'm pretty sure you all know the deal:
  • Seahawks are 7-9, claimed to be 'worst team in postseason history'
  • Saints are 10-6, huge favorites, projected to win by 532 points. 
  • Hasselbeck starting over Jesus. 

All I have to say that anything is possible and I am still a believer in this team. Let's @$@#$# go Hawks. 

pimp.gif

• Saints are 10-6, huge favorites, projected to win by 532 points. 

All I have to say that anything is possible and I am still a believer in this team. Let's @$@#$# go Hawks. 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

• Saints are 10-6 11 - 5, huge favorites, projected to win by 532 points. 

pimp.gif
Both Ivory and Thomas on the I.R and Graham, Hargrove, Jenkins and Clark are out. Y'all got a chance.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

• Saints are 10-6 11 - 5, huge favorites, projected to win by 532 points. 

pimp.gif
Both Ivory and Thomas on the I.R and Graham, Hargrove, Jenkins and Clark are out. Y'all got a chance.

saints 27-17 game is closer then people will expect it to be though. it will be 20-17 the seahawks will be driving for the lead and hasslebeck will throw a pick that gets returned for a touchdown.

saints 27-17 game is closer then people will expect it to be though. it will be 20-17 the seahawks will be driving for the lead and hasslebeck will throw a pick that gets returned for a touchdown.

I remember that play like it was yesterday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Al in his post game interview with ice boogers all in his mustache talkin bout "Man I just 'ticipated it and took off."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I remember that play like it was yesterday
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Al in his post game interview with ice boogers all in his mustache talkin bout "Man I just 'ticipated it and took off."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Can anyone make a case to me why the saints wont win this game by 10+ points? I am contemplating throwing some serious cash on NO.

Can anyone make a case to me why the saints wont win this game by 10+ points? I am contemplating throwing some serious cash on NO.

seachickens.jpg

Saints - 38
Seachickens - 6

Reggie bush 250 total yards
laugh.gif

edit: No way Hasselback finishes this game

Back
Top Bottom