NFC Wild Card Game: NO Saints @ Seattle Seahawks (Qwest Field, 1/8/2011, 1:30 PT, NBC)

seachickens.jpg

Saints - 38
Seachickens - 6

Reggie bush 250 total yards
laugh.gif

edit: No way Hasselback finishes this game

Originally Posted by swizzc

Can anyone make a case to me why the saints wont win this game by 10+ points? I am contemplating throwing some serious cash on NO.

Seahawks +11 (2 units) for me.

Can anyone make a case to me why the saints wont win this game by 10+ points? I am contemplating throwing some serious cash on NO.

Seahawks +11 (2 units) for me.

i was at that game
pimp.gif
harris put his hand up at the 45
laugh.gif
and almost got caught by hasselbum.

i think im going for the seahawks to...even though itll be easier for the bears to get to the ship tho. (if my team wins)

i was at that game
pimp.gif
harris put his hand up at the 45
laugh.gif
and almost got caught by hasselbum.

i think im going for the seahawks to...even though itll be easier for the bears to get to the ship tho. (if my team wins)

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I'm pretty sure you all know the deal:
  • Seahawks are 7-9, claimed to be 'worst team in postseason history'
  • Saints are 10-6 11 - 5, huge favorites, projected to win by 532 points. 
  • Hasselbeck starting over Jesus. 

All I have to say that anything is possible and I am still a believer in this team. Let's @$@#$# go Hawks. 

pimp.gif
Both Ivory and Thomas on the I.R and Graham, Hargrove, Jenkins and Clark are out. Y'all got a chance.
Reggie Bush is there though and Jones can still run up the middle

I want this to be a good game but the Seahawks are gonna get worked

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I'm pretty sure you all know the deal:
  • Seahawks are 7-9, claimed to be 'worst team in postseason history'
  • Saints are 10-6 11 - 5, huge favorites, projected to win by 532 points. 
  • Hasselbeck starting over Jesus. 

All I have to say that anything is possible and I am still a believer in this team. Let's @$@#$# go Hawks. 

pimp.gif
Both Ivory and Thomas on the I.R and Graham, Hargrove, Jenkins and Clark are out. Y'all got a chance.
Reggie Bush is there though and Jones can still run up the middle

I want this to be a good game but the Seahawks are gonna get worked

The crowds gonna be unreal at this game, 12th man 
pimp.gif

Hope Seahawks can contain the pass and manage the game on offense and grind it out. 

The crowds gonna be unreal at this game, 12th man 
pimp.gif

Hope Seahawks can contain the pass and manage the game on offense and grind it out. 

Rule #1:

Never bet on a team to cover if you don't also think they can win (playoff football only)

EDIT:

WHO DAT! The Prez is gonna go for like 150+ all purpose today
pimp.gif

Rule #1:

Never bet on a team to cover if you don't also think they can win (playoff football only)

EDIT:

WHO DAT! The Prez is gonna go for like 150+ all purpose today
pimp.gif

It's going to be a close game. It's tough to play in a hostile environment like Seattle. I still think the saints will win though.

That could've been us hosting a playoff game! Eh oh well.

It's going to be a close game. It's tough to play in a hostile environment like Seattle. I still think the saints will win though.

That could've been us hosting a playoff game! Eh oh well.

oh please the seattle vs st louis was which of the teams would survive another game. new orleans wins by atleast 10. this is the worst game of the wild card round

oh please the seattle vs st louis was which of the teams would survive another game. new orleans wins by atleast 10. this is the worst game of the wild card round

Back
Top Bottom