NFC Wild Card Game: NO Saints @ Seattle Seahawks (Qwest Field, 1/8/2011, 1:30 PT, NBC)

Seahawks +%%@@ 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lynch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow!!! What a game. Gotta give credit where its due, good job seahawks....but nonetheless they will be demolished next rd.

Wow!!! What a game. Gotta give credit where its due, good job seahawks....but nonetheless they will be demolished next rd.

been so long since *!%# was going right for seattle in the sports realm...couldn't have been happier about this game. i can't believe we won. it's great to go back and read all of you football experts looking like fools. HAWKS!

been so long since *!%# was going right for seattle in the sports realm...couldn't have been happier about this game. i can't believe we won. it's great to go back and read all of you football experts looking like fools. HAWKS!

Wow that run!!
pimp.gif

I've been telling my peeps this since earlier this week: don't sleep on the 12th man and seahawks will take this game

Glad to see you guys win

Wow that run!!
pimp.gif

I've been telling my peeps this since earlier this week: don't sleep on the 12th man and seahawks will take this game

Glad to see you guys win

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

By who? The Bears. Soldier Field?
The same place they won earlier this year?

Oh. Okay. 

Back
Top Bottom