NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

wow how u throw an Out route late and a blooper
smh.gif

and then another late out cut thrown out of bounds
smh.gif

If Matt was playing better this game wouldn't even be this close. The Skins have been on a roll, but guts only get you so far, Springs has been poor today,and I swear Sellers has spent the week (in particular his play today) trying to give this game over to the Hawks, course he is from here so maybe thatswhy.Collins is a backup and has been playing his butt off this year, but he is a career backup and he is showing why today. Game certainly isn't over yetthough, but I am feeling pretty good. Go Hawks.

That said, RIP Sean Taylor, I can't even imagine with the Skins have gone through this year with Sean's murder, and just a few weeks ago Gibbs F up andnonody thinking they had a shot at the play-offs. Traveling across country is tough and Qwest field is a tough place to play, although you really haven'tseen the false starts I anticipated today.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

Gunna....I kid you not, when they showed the replay in slow-mo of that out that collins threw to the BEB (Big Eyed Bastard), the ball stayed out of thescreen for a good 4-5 seconds before it came back down....he lobbed that
laugh.gif

Who cares ******** all 3 ******** quarterback sucks.. If Campbell was in the game how many points you think the skins would have? Not 14 thats for sure.

trufant and jennings have been lockin ppl down man....the Seattle D is definitely underrated man

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

OOOOOOWHEEEEE TRUFANT!!! Collins just proved why he's essentially been a lifelong backup. What a roller coaster of a game, the better team is going to win however. You had a nice season 'Skins fans. Bring on Green Bay, the Hawks D is going to expose Favre.

laugh.gif

Expose him as what? One of the greatest to ever play the position? I doubt the Seahawks can go and win in Green Bay.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif

Gunna....I kid you not, when they showed the replay in slow-mo of that out that collins threw to the BEB (Big Eyed Bastard), the ball stayed out of the screen for a good 4-5 seconds before it came back down....he lobbed that
laugh.gif

the 4th quarter in playoff games definitely sets apart the Real from the Fakers.
That Pressure got to Collins.
IMO it fell apart when they played it real conservative after getting the botched kick off and settling for a FG and missing it.

Scared Money dont make Money

Well if I were Washington, I'd find as many reliable qb's in the offseason as I could. Guys like Todd Collins just aren'tcutting it.

Back
Top Bottom