NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

Where all the ******* fans that was talkin smack last week ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Well if I were Washington, I'd find as many reliable qb's in the offseason as I could. Guys like Todd Collins just aren't cutting it.

Guys like Jason Campbell aren't cutting it.
Maybe Gibbs will retire now. Then I can laugh at all the Skins fans get hyped about the next coach that comes in.

"Steve Spurrier! He's taking us to the Super Bowl with run and gun!"

"Joe Gibbs! He's going to do it again! Just like he did more than 10 years ago!"

laugh.gif

This has been the toughest season I have ever watched of Skins football. No one (outside of DC...especially the media) expected this team to be better than5-11. Going through more downs than ups, then turning things around at the end was so much fun to watch. The spirit of Sean Taylor will live on not only inthis season, but from here on out. We have many issues to address this offseason, but there is a lot to look forward to in 08'. If this game is anyindication of what the rest of the playoffs in the NFC has in store, then we are in for a treat.

I am officially retiring my ST jersey after this game, and it's going to get framed very soon....

it aint like collins played a bad game, but he's not the ideal QB for the skins obviously...he wont be on the team next year as he is a free agent

like GUNNA said the pressure got to him just a bit and mix that with the seattle pass rush it was bound to lead to disaster...

i blame our kicker who will not be on this team next year....it was a 35 yrd FG for goodness sakes

good luck to seattle, their Defense was amazing

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Expose him as a QB about a decade past his prime, just like Chicago did in week 16.

roll.gif

Did you actually watch that game? 50 mph gusts and 30 mph winds. Dude doesn't have to be in his prime to be better than all but 2-3 quarterbacks in theLeague, I'll let my boy Al Harris do the talking.

shut up chris collinsworth.....i've heard enough about these changes, and he was turning his life around
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom