NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good penalty call...the NFL should probably pay Ossai a bonus as an example that they will call that no matter what game it is

Instead of arm punting and trying for those 3 yards also kills some clock where KC is throwing a Hail Mary or kicking a further FG probably

Facts. Some of the calls they did I felt like they were going for whole thing at once instead of working through it.

83950.jpg

i was hacked :nerd:

They shouldn't have called unnecessary roughness imo. Patty tries to trick the defense all the time by pretending that he's going out of bounds. He only took one step out of bounds before the hit. Not egregious imo.

Dude always be saying a lot of stuff without saying anything. The penalty is the penalty.

I mean you have to call that

the refs cant swallow that whistle like the lakers-celtics game last night.

you HAVE to call that easy call at the end of the game if you dont then what are we even doing anymore

Feel bad for 58. Bang bang call. Milisecond too late. Players get away with that all the time, but is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom