NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY 🏈 | Pat I know it Hurts but the pass still Purdy, Thanks Joe! Lost a Bill but the Refund Came Early |

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F1B7FF5B-2766-40DD-B2FA-B1C4EE0EDCC0.jpeg

I PRAYED FOR THIS kingkoopa kingkoopa

I mean I get what you’re saying, but lining up from 55 or whatever is a lot different than 40.
yea, you're right. but there were a lot shadier calls in the 4th quarter than that one. even though mahomes flopped and it shouldnt be called

We never had a game, what u talmbout lol...game was over soon as BCB couldn't throw the football in the 1st qtr lol. Philly got gifted a W big time and their entire fanbase knows it. I mean, are you acting extra proud about beating Josh Johnson? Lol 🤡

But congrats Philly Eagles, fly high like a kite and take the gifted W. You certainly didn't earn it.

I'll be back here Super Bowl week with more hot 🤡 takes just for you, before and after Mahomes carves up that Philly cheesesteak. Reid against his old team bout to be juicy :lol:

49ers ain't going nowhere, they will be right back in the NFCC game next year.

Wanna put money on that prediction (or better yet, a food bet)? Many things can change next year bud. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed to no one!

But let's be honest, you left the thread when the going got tough. Other 49ers fans stayed and were stand up.

Gifted a win? Really? That's what your calling our D knocking out both of the QBs? Not like they hurt themselves on some non-contact stuff! Our defense took them out! Injuries happen all the time. Maybe complain that your O-line wasn't up to the task. Our D was more fierce than you thought (or gave us credit for). Crap happens, deal with it. And your #1 rated run defense got shredded for 148 yds on 44 carries! But we were gifted a win! Right!! 🙄

Bosa is a gamer, he's a beast, playing hurt. I give him all the credit! Purdy?!! He wasn't expecting our line to be like that. Plus, Shanahan using a TE to block Reddick? Come on! Dude has over 17.5 sacks plus whatever he had today. It's gonna be a fun SB. That Kelce podcast will be EVENTFUL, LOL!!

BTW, you can shove your hot takes where the sun don't shine. Enjoy the off-season..Your "we beat Dallas" parade should be soon. 👏👏

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom