NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
see yall next week.
2-0 here we come :pimp:
Im done caring....

but nobody is afraid of the Texans....y'all aren't an elite team no matter how much the national media machine wants you to be.

they don't think we're elite :lol: they just know we're surrounded with garbage like you in the division. they all have us winning the division and not much else. FOH with "the national media machine wants us to be elite"

:lol: :lol: :lol: [Deuce King]Bless your heart[/Deuce King]
uhh how about no :rolleyes

...its called letting the season play out...lame dudes want to act like they have the season wrapped up in week 1....the NFL doesn't work like that. talk to me in December.

you got dude in here calling 2-0 already....whatever bruh...like I said..after watching the Texans twice a year every season they are NOT as good as people make them out to be.

So go ahead and talk all the trash you want...its meaningless.....all the national media hype behind them comes from them being a big market franchise...

Houston is NOT the elite team the media and sheep people who let the media dictate what they believe, are making them out to be...sorry.

'Matt Schuab' :wow: :lol: will NEVER lead a team to a title.

JAX is gonna surprise people this year...I dont make weightless predictions like most people, but Gabbert is definitely looking much improved after a rough rookie season which he experienced with no training camp and a lame coaching staff. Mularkey definitely has the offense going in the right direction, we're young and only going to get better from this point. The defense for the most part outside a couple lapses is still looking solid.

We have a chance at the AFC South.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: [Deuce King]Bless your heart[/Deuce King]
uhh how about no :rolleyes

...its called letting the season play out...lame dudes want to act like they have the season wrapped up in week 1....the NFL doesn't work like that. talk to me in December.

you got dude in here calling 2-0 already....whatever bruh...like I said..after watching the Texans twice a year every season they are NOT as good as people make them out to be.

So go ahead and talk all the trash you want...its meaningless.....all the national media hype behind them comes from them being a big market franchise...

Houston is NOT the elite team the media and sheep people who let the media dictate what they believe, are making them out to be...sorry.

'Matt Schuab' :wow: :lol: will NEVER lead a team to a title.

JAX is gonna surprise people this year...I dont make weightless predictions like most people, but Gabbert is definitely looking much improved after a rough rookie season which he experienced with no training camp and a lame coaching staff. Mularkey definitely has the offense going in the right direction, we're young and only going to get better from this point. The defense for the most part outside a couple lapses is still looking solid.

We have a chance at the AFC South.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom