NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to say Blaine Gabberts days are numbered ?

Oh yeah  
mj-laughing.gif
 my god the Raiders suck so bad its funny. Everyone on that team should kill

themselves players, coaches trainers waterboy everyone.

Last edited:
Gabbert is playing a premiere defense, can't judge the kid off 2 games cause last week he had a decent game

Gabbert is playing a premiere defense, can't judge the kid off 2 games cause last week he had a decent game
2 games ? he has played 15 games (career total) and not been really good in most, I'm saying if he continues to play bad Jacksonville might have to look else where.

After that Henne fumble, looks like there's no QB controversy in Jacksonville at all :lol:

Forsett getting in on the gashing of the Jags :pimp:

mean.gif
Come on now, don't talk stupid.
I'm not talking stupid (being a little silly) but I'm just telling the truth they're bad and the team should be ashamed of themselves for their bad play. The Raiders are 0-2 (they're losing 13-35 to the Dolphins) and there is no indication that they will turn it around and make the playoffs. So dont get mad at me for stating the obvious.

Last edited:
:smh: Come on now, don't talk stupid.

I'm not talking stupid (being a little silly) but I'm just telling the truth they're bad and the team should be ashamed of themselves for their bad play. The Raiders are 0-2 (they're losing 13-35 to the Dolphins) and there is no indication that they will turn it around and make the playoffs. So dont get mad at me for stating the obvious.

Bro, you're telling them to kill themselves. Over a football game. That is stupid.

:smh: Come on now, don't talk stupid.

Nobody is mad at you. We know they suck but saying they need to kill themselves is a stupid comment to make. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom