NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't deserve to win that game anyway but...wow.

The irony of the one consistent player in the game botching **** at the end. ******g Gostkowski.

figured id take a nap until the cowboys game...wake up and were down 10 zip....

and the giants have 45?? lol..wtfaaaaahh..lol..dont kno the story, but tip my hat to u eli

Nice TD Eagles, but that's a lot of time left for Flacco...Still remember what he did to the Steelers at home with 2 mins left...

Stepped out for bit.

Come back and see that the Giants won, and the Patriots lost to the Cardinals.
eek.gif

Good win for the Eagles. Flacco played like garbage in the 2nd half.

I'd love for anyone to tell me where in the **** Freeman was throwing those two passes that got intercepted. I also don't know if he's been playing with two broken legs for the past year because he hasn't scrambled one single time since 2010. Dude needs to be watching tape of Big Ben....NOT Tom Brady. We didn't use Doug Martin in any screen plays either and we started trying to run the clock out basically from the start of the 4th quarter. When given the chance and given a little pass protection Freeman has shown he can throw a good deep ball..but we continue to only utilize that about 2 times a game. But man, Freeman throws some RIDICULOUSLY innacurate balls at times. Maybe he does that in practice too and that's why they've been limiting him?

Refs have no control of the games, don't know the rules, are making inexcusable calls, are slowing the games down to a crawl, etc. etc. etc. The NFL is ruining their own league over less than $10M. Unbelievable.

What the heck was Schiano thinking rushing the kneel down like that. Never seen that in my time watching football ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom