NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes five dollar pizza is five dollar pizza forgot NT only eats organic pizza with pepperonis flown in from Sicily and hand crafted from the finest Artisan sausage makers

I JUST moved to vegas two weeks ago there shouldnt be any issue finding a spot to catch the game, its still not as nice as sitting in my drawz and eating lil ceasers all day. I lived in Colorado for 13 years though im just disappointed i thought id finally be able to escape those punk *** broncos

i can't respect you if you can't respect yourself :smh:

:x :x that doughy mess

:rolleyes five dollar pizza is five dollar pizza forgot NT only eats organic pizza with pepperonis flown in from Sicily and hand crafted from the finest Artisan sausage makers

:rofl:

Last edited:
The 5 dollar caesers has its place...c'mon now. Definitely not an every week or even every month thing but it has its place

Last edited:
Is this guy really mad because homie talked bad about some Pizza :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lil Caesars can be clutch tho :nerd:

Last edited:
The 5 dollar caesers has its place...c'mon now. Definitely not an every week or even every month thing but it has its place
True Story
Is this guy really mad because homie talked bad about some Pizza
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Well, Pizza is and will always be a serious matter

Ask Nate Burleson

Some Celtics and Pats fans don't like dude though.

Nobody is giving the Texans a shot against the Seahawks :lol:. It's the perfect opportunity for them to prove something. It's not a huge game but still.

I see it as a huge win for us if we can cross one of our harder road games off the schedule.

I think it will be a tough game. Worried about Watt s. our o-line, but confident our D will come to play.

Son was chillin in his boxers by himself eating Lil Ceasars all day. You might need to report to that Jobless Niketalkers Thread in General.

I see it as a huge win for us if we can cross one of our harder road games off the schedule.

I think it will be a tough game. Worried about Watt s. our o-line, but confident our D will come to play.
I see the Hawks winning this one. Watt is always a concern (given the fact that he isnt human), but Seattle's D is about to REALLY break down that Houston offense

Can we just get this straight? Dude is a giants fan, not a niners fan. I just dont want the quote being associated with the niner fans on here. |I

Btw it was in the week 1 week in review thread.

[quote name= "JJ Watt"]
texans fans still showing up. not going ghost during the dow times

Cowboys, another fan base that won a week one Super Bowl and magically disappeared. :lol: :smh:[/quote]

Why are you talking? You didn't post at all when the Texans were playing the Ravens and you usually post 24/7. Coincidentally they lost/were losing.

texans fans still showing up. not going ghost during the down times.

and we aren't going anywhere. *e-daps peep game, blackxme, statis, and yes even MMG* :lol:

:lol:. This dude peep is a Seahawks fan too (how that flies, i'll never know). How does that work this week? You still gonna e-dap him after he posts the beatdown game pics in the Texans thread?

Last edited:
Wasnt looking for your respect ho...its football day in america... just doing what men do. If i want to veg out eating pizza and drinkin cactus cooler in nothing but my socks for 12 hours so be it

cristianoronaldocalma.gif

texans fans still showing up. not going ghost during the down times.

and we aren't going anywhere. *e-daps peep game, blackxme, statis, and yes even MMG* :lol:

:lol:. This dude peep is a Seahawks fan too (how that flies, i'll never know). How does that work this week? You still gonna e-dap him after he posts the beatdown game pics in the Texans thread?

wait what?!?! he's a seahawks fan too?!?!

oh man, thank goodness you told me. i would've never known otherwise!

Wasnt looking for your respect ho...its football day in america... just doing what men do. If i want to veg out eating pizza and drinkin cactus cooler in nothing but my socks for 12 hours so be it

cristianoronaldocalma.gif

but anyways, i've had my share of little ceasars. it's come in the clutch. i'd just prefer the $10 carryout from pizza hut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom