NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
texans fans still showing up. not going ghost during the down times.

and we aren't going anywhere. *e-daps peep game, blackxme, statis, and yes even MMG* :lol:

:lol:. This dude peep is a Seahawks fan too (how that flies, i'll never know). How does that work this week? You still gonna e-dap him after he posts the beatdown game pics in the Texans thread?

wait what?!?! he's a seahawks fan too?!?!

oh man, thank goodness you told me. i would've never known otherwise!

So...no, you won't be e-dapping him after he posts the game pics in the Texans thread. Gotcha.

Just please, no more lover's quarrels. You Texans fans (and peep) have to stay tight-knit.

Since your riding me check the week before laugh.gif I didn't post either cuase I was at a game.

Ok, hell does last week have to do with anything? You weren't at a game this week. Posts 24/7 except when Houston's losing. And no one's riding you, it was glaring. I think even DSA mentioned it.

And you were ready to commit that when your team lost last year. Are you any better? That's the lowest of the low.

If Peyton Manning was the Raider's mascot:

All of those NFL Rusherz mascots are horrible The Chargers, Raiders, and Broncos are the worst by far AFC west got done dirty. I like the ravens and Cardinals ones though

Last edited:
I swear some Cowboy's fans are just fans to argue with others then when they got nothing they bring up their 90's Superbowls like it means anything when that's the reason you jumped on the wagon and you're living in Topeka, Kansas or some nonsense

Last edited:
Maybe, won't get all mopey and want to kill myself afterwards though. Life goes on.

Why you so mad though?

Yea im upset after my team loses?

What's the big deal.

Y'all don't even show your faces?

Straight female statuses :lol:

Dudes were in here talking like that's it, it's the girls chip to lose ( :rolleyes )

Then lose to the chiefs and milk carton status.

Your mental toughness is showing B.

Go back to your thread and drake some more.

:lol: You wanted to die. There is no comparison, just stop talking man. nothing compares to that.

You should've went ahead and done it. Even Texans fans don't like you. I saw last week and a couple days ago in the Texans thread when old boy hushed you. :lol:

Really just told dude to off himself bruh? **** is wrong with you?

:lol: You wanted to die. There is no comparison, just stop talking man. nothing compares to that.

You should've went ahead and done it. Even Texans fans don't like you. I saw last week and a couple days ago in the Texans thread when old boy hushed you. :lol:

Cool

I don't post for other people.

Hopefully the girls lose this week so you guys can go MIA again.

If the Texans lose are you gonna go DOA?

Maybe, won't get all mopey and want to kill myself afterwards though. Life goes on.

Why you so mad though?

What's the big deal.

Dudes were in here talking like that's it, it's the girls chip to lose ( :rolleyes )

Really just told dude to off himself bruh? **** is wrong with you?

I said he should've, not should. back when he was gung-ho about it.

I swear some Cowboy's fans are just fans to argue with others then when they got nothing they bring up their 90's Superbowls like it means anything when that's the reason you jumped on the wagon and you're living in Topeka, Kansas or some nonsense

Evoque.

Yup

Why you so mad though?

What's the big deal.

Straight female statuses
laugh.gif

Dudes were in here talking like that's it, it's the girls chip to lose (
eyes.gif
)

laugh.gif
You wanted to die. There is no comparison, just stop talking man. nothing compares to that.

You should've went ahead and done it. Even Texans fans don't like you. I saw last week and a couple days ago in the Texans thread when old boy hushed you.
laugh.gif
^^^^ The **** is this dudes problem?

does he realize that its just the internet?

Why you so mad though?

What's the big deal.

Come on man :smh:

They just always seem to get so butt hurt that they take it way too far... Kind of a trend with Cowboys fans on here.

But if you read the delusions in that team thread the mindset makes a little more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom