NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshua Morgan. :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bum just gave his own team an L. :lol:

EDIT: Good win for the Rams, I've been waiting for Bradford to have a game like this.

Last edited:
I'm so glad Mike Tomlin is the Steeler's coach...
His hiring seem random as hell initially, because he wasn't a household name but now he's regarded as one of the best head coaches in the NFL and deservedly so.

This _ RG3 throws a great deep ball.

Cowboys normally wait until December to look this bad.

For real these refs have been terrible. So many bad calls/missed calls this week. The NFL should be embarrassed.

Last edited:
Moral of Week 2 for the Jets:

Thank God NE lost, and thank God for the return of Boardwalk Empire.

lmao@yall being happier the boys lost than the fact that yall teams won...lol..that blind subconscious hate...dudes hate the boys and dont even kno why, its just in yalls blood i guess..

got handled today by seattle..it happens...

sad weekend of sports for me...vtech and dallas both lost to supposed 'inferior' opponents...glad its week two

looking forward to tonights game...should be a good one

You can see the Jeff Fisher influence all over this Rams' team.

Good win for them.

I'm so glad Mike Tomlin is the Steeler's coach...

His hiring seem random as hell initially, because he wasn't a household name but now he's regarded as one of the best head coaches in the NFL and deservedly so.

When he was announced to be interviewed, I was actually excited. He did a great job as a DC in Minny & he had a decent resume. Loved that he came under the Dungy coaching tree. The Rooney's put their money where their mouths were by giving him an interview & finding out what a steal they had...He's also got awesome management behind him with GM Colbert & Asst. GM Kahn...

lmao@yall being happier the boys lost than the fact that yall teams won...lol..that blind subconscious hate...dudes hate the boys and dont even kno why, its just in yalls blood i guess..

got handled today by seattle..it happens...

sad weekend of sports for me...vtech and dallas both lost to supposed 'inferior' opponents...glad its week two

looking forward to tonights game...should be a good one

yall lost, stop trying to twist it that we "hatin"

Im happy Houston won :pimp: #18 next week and the Jets :lol: the week after :pimp:

When he was announced to be interviewed, I was actually excited. He did a great job as a DC in Minny & he had a decent resume. Loved that he came under the Dungy coaching tree. The Rooney's put their money where their mouths were by giving him an interview & finding out what a steal they had...He's also got awesome management behind him with GM Colbert & Asst. GM Kahn...
almost all the black coaches who got a chance the last decade came from under dungy...such a great coach, even better as a man...and you can tell the influence he has on his disciples...straight stand up guy tony dungy is, and u can see the same qualities in tomlin...

love coach tomlin...dude still finds time to call down here locally once a week in the offseason to talk local sports...a great role model, a great person to get advice from..his football knowledge goes without saying..

What happened with josh morgan?
It's not that I hate the cowboys, I hate most of their fans.
Texans 2-0 :pimp:

Last edited:
What happened with josh morgan?
It's not that I hate the cowboys, I hate most of their fans.
Texans 2-0 :pimp:

Caught a 3rd down pass that put the skins in FG range (47 yards) with about 1:30 left in the game...Courtland finnegan gave him a push when he was getting up, so he thought it would be a good idea to throw the ball at him. Refs flag him for the 15 yard unsportsmanlike and had to attempt a 62 yarder that came up kevin hart type short. SMH.

Game over.

Caught a 3rd down pass that put the skins in FG range (47 yards) with about 1:30 left in the game...Courtland finnegan gave him a push when he was getting up, so he thought it would be a good idea to throw the ball at him. Refs flag him for the 15 yard unsportsmanlike and had to attempt a 62 yarder that came up kevin hart type short. SMH.
Game over.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Rodney Harrison can suck a ****. **** that guy seriously I hate him so much never EVER giving props to Seattle he stays trying to clown on them :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom