NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think there's a legitimate Harbaugh factor related to Alex Smith. If nothing else, psychologically. Smith's confidence was restored and now soaring under Harbaugh. The whole team believes in Harbaugh and that makes a huge difference compared to Singletary, whose tactics were constantly questioned and under fire. This SF squad is scary if the offense can remain rolling like this. Serious threat in the NFC along with GB and Philly. My top-three picks in preseason.

" I'm gonna lead the league in rushing this season " ..

:smokin

LOL I remember last year and in the off season all you Dallas fans swore Dez>>> Desean... Still trying to figure out how anyone can come to this conclusion...

Damn we get the secondary back healthy we'll be in decent shape.

If Leshoure can cook at all he'll help the offense immensely. I like Kevin Smith but there is a reason he was at home on the couch last year.

Now I don't want Jahvid to ever play again but if he ever sees the field for a decent amount of time we will be as good as any team in the league.

He needs to give some of that money back.

nah he dont.
he far out performed his rookie contract with those 3 humongous years...

I asked earlier in the thread and no one responded so I'll ask again.

are any of yall actually watching Titans games or are yall just watching your fantasy stat line scrolling by?

where is he Not getting yards when there are yards available? I'm an open mind, if you can show me, I will gladly say , hey you guys are right...

Lions played like dog **** and with a bunch of scrubs in the secondary and we held it within a score. I'm not even mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom