NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you so hurt bruh?

Serious question, what do you think of him pimphatting that? Isn't that the type of thing you
guys would justify how Cowboy fans are? What makes it different?

personally i thought it was unnecessary. but no reason to be hurt about it.

yeah, peep game and mmg hate the cowboys and at times get a tad obnoxious. but for everyone of them, theres just as many S4L3's. every fanbase has a few fans that opposing fans don't like. just the way it is

It's funny that you didn't lump in Cowboy fans all together because ou didn't want to be lumped in with PG and MMG. (Now you know how Cowboy fans feel).
But I wasn't hurt, just annoyed that this dude can say all this stuff, then turn around and act the same way. Such hypocrisy.

Lastly, as obnoxious as those dudes are and Houston about to start winning you guys fanbase is about to hated on. Don't get "hurt" and keep
the same open mind, kay?

HOW WAS THE RULING NINERS BALL!?!?! Same bs that happened to Denver vs Falcons.

Romo fumble, shoud've been 6 points for Tampa.

Last edited:
why you so hurt bruh?

Serious question, what do you think of him pimphatting that? Isn't that the type of thing you
guys would justify how Cowboy fans are? What makes it different?

personally i thought it was unnecessary. but no reason to be hurt about it.

yeah, peep game and mmg hate the cowboys and at times get a tad obnoxious. but for everyone of them, theres just as many S4L3's. every fanbase has a few fans that opposing fans don't like. just the way it is

It's funny that you didn't lump in Cowboy fans all together because ou didn't want to be lumped in with PG and MMG. (Now you know how Cowboy fans feel).
But I wasn't hurt, just annoyed that this dude can say all this stuff, then turn around and act the same way. Such hypocrisy.

Lastly, as obnoxious as those dudes are and Houston about to start winning you guys fanbase is about to hated on. Don't get "hurt" and keep
the same open mind, kay?

freeman has to be the worst starter in the league, right?

I'd like to say I'd still take him over Gabbert, Weeden and Locker. He's got an awesome deep ball when they actually let him throw it. Right as I was typing this he throws a terrible offensive grounding and then an awful ball behind a wide open Vincent Jackson that would have been for about 30 yards.

the vikings 3 touchdown drives:
16 plays 82 yards 7:40
11 plays 80 yards 6:44
12 plays 96 yards 7:00

Damn those slow methodical drives

Refs are starting to effect the outcome of games. What an unessesary PR horror

Miami with a huge goal line stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom