NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to that ref explain the McCluster review was like listening to a baby speak its first words. Good heavens that was terrible.

Alright I'm not gonna take back what I said about the guy in past threads from a year and half to two years ago because that was a different person playing out there, but Josh Freeman ******g sucks now. I don't know what happened in this guy's life and whether or not the rumor of his coke habit starting last year was really true but my god....the guy picks one side of the field he wants to throw to every time, doesn't run/scramble at all anymore and just straight up looks completely lost. I've seen him make a few REALLY good throws this year that reminded me of the 2010 him, but for the most part it's just been awful, confused play after awful, confused play. Christian Ponder >>>>>>> Freeman, Alex Smith >>>>> Freeman

Yo, who saw the ref throw his headphones in the end zone , and ogle tree slipped on them, and missed the TD

replacement refs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This dude, and he has the nerve to talk about Cowboy fans.

I'm saying. :lol:

Stay classy Houston fans, Stay classy...

I guess it is pretty easy to miss sarcasm over the internet. Stay being yourselves Cowboy fans.

Wow, nice backpedaling. Everyone knows your M.O. Sarcasm, get out of here with that.

why you so hurt bruh?

Serious question, what do you think of him pimphatting that? Isn't that the type of thing you
guys would justify how Cowboy fans are? What makes it different?

Alright I'm not gonna take back what I said about the guy in past threads from a year and half to two years ago because that was a different person playing out there, but Josh Freeman ******g sucks now. I don't know what happened in this guy's life and whether or not the rumor of his coke habit starting last year was really true but my god....the guy picks one side of the field he wants to throw to every time, doesn't run/scramble at all anymore and just straight up looks completely lost. I've seen him make a few REALLY good throws this year that reminded me of the 2010 him, but for the most part it's just been awful, confused play after awful, confused play. Christian Ponder >>>>>>> Freeman, Alex Smith >>>>> Freeman
I agree with everything u said, dude act like he playing on egg shells, what the hell happen to him ?

Seems like after he lost weight he lost his game
mean.gif
Coke habit?  i never heard that one before

why you so hurt bruh?

Serious question, what do you think of him pimphatting that? Isn't that the type of thing you
guys would justify how Cowboy fans are? What makes it different?

personally i thought it was unnecessary. but no reason to be hurt about it.

yeah, peep game and mmg hate the cowboys and at times get a tad obnoxious. but for everyone of them, theres just as many S4L3's. every fanbase has a few fans that opposing fans don't like. just the way it is

Wash ties it up. That's what I get for faith in cincy

Oh no if Revis is out that's it. He seems okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom