NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This damn Jets game is cutting into my Broncos game.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Already a safety doe.

I'll give Schiano credit for sticking to his guns but I wouldn't be surprised if something pops off with players/coaches getting into it. It has all the makings of an ugly situation waiting to happen.
Refs blowing calls left and right out there my god
**** is ******g embarrassing. The arrogance of the NFL is on David Stern level.

Last edited:
Same thing they did against NY last week,
Not doing the kneel-down.
Yep. :smh:
Worst thing is they're not even going for the ball. :stoneface:

:lol: he will be the most hated man in the NFL soon. Roger Goodell has to love the guy for taking his spot.

I'll give Schiano credit for sticking to his guns but I wouldn't be surprised if it something pops off with players/coaches getting into it. It has all the makings of an ugly situation waiting to happen.

**** is ******g embarrassing. The arrogance of the NFL is on David Stern level.

Did you see the miss call during the Saints Chiefs game? :smh: They'll get it right because of review but this is a freaking circus.

force a 3-out, give up a safety, give up a field goal, false starts to get a 1-20, 60 yard td for the texans. 7-5 lead. wow.

What did Schiano do?

Same thing they did against NY last week,

Not doing the kneel-down.

Yo schiano a *** ****

They did it again?

Yep. :smh:

Worst thing is they're not even going for the ball. :stoneface:

:smh:

I understand he wants his team to have a tough mindset but this is going to damn far. Your not gonna make a Herm Edwards type of play, its just not gonna happen. It's a straight punk move. What goes around comes around.

I bought the refs were fine week one and that they would get better. But somehow they been getting progressively worse.

Wow Sanchez is lucky that one didn't get caught

Lions don't kick the FG and go for it on 4th and fail, Titans win.

Eagles are such a reckless team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom