NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man Terrell Pryor out there making plays. :pimp:
Right, his failures are overblown after so many goofs in playoff games and games to make the playoffs year after year :lol:. You got it.

Care to point out the "playoff goofs" besides the botch snap.

P.S. Hailmary-like plays on 4th down don't count.

I'll wait...

Oh ho hum 320 yds of total offense in one half, 4 drives, 4 TD passes. Offense has been figured out by the league! Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin are so great with their analysis that we wouldn't score a touchdown today. -___- lolol

Terrell Pryor really is mike Vick in his early Atlanta days, big arm, poor decisions, elite running ability to compensate for lack of passing.

Last edited:
hes playing hurt, yet his coach denies it. Last time I checked, a groin doesnt effect you holding onto the ball for way to long and getting concussed

Coach denied what?

And you could clearly see foles wasn't right in that cowboys game

Alright, every white man on the Eagles roster is gonna get a TD today lol
I aint even know the eagles had that many white guys on Offense
laugh.gif

remember last week when i said Seattle fans have reason to be worried because of the way they have played on the road and people jumped all over me...........
Yeah, and people said we had problems but they had nothing to do with being on the road....

..And you were wrong, because they have nothing to do with being on the road...
No, im saying the lousy performances on the road was reason to be worried about everything! not just when they actually play on the road.  case and point - game right now

Right, his failures are overblown after so many goofs in playoff games and games to make the playoffs year after year :lol:. You got it.

I'll wait...

You're right....think they've only been to the playoffs one time since that "botch" :lol:

Oh ho hum 320 yds of total offense in one half, 4 drives, 4 TD passes. Offense has been figured out by the league! Warren Sapp and Michael Irvin are so great with their analysis that we wouldn't score a touchdown today. -___- lolol

Terrell Pryor really is mike Vick in his early Atlanta days, big arm, poor decisions, elite running ability to compensate for lack of passing.

I don't even pay attention to them. 90% of these analysts don't even watch the games to notice our real issues. Two bad games in a row made them think our team was just completely awful in all phases which was never true

[quote name="itsaboutthattime" url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-week-8/46620#post_19034338"][quote name="blakep267" url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-week-8/46600_20#post_19034304"]hes playing hurt, yet his coach denies it. Last time I checked, a groin doesnt effect you holding onto the ball for way to long and getting concussed
Coach denied what? And you could clearly see foles wasn't right in that cowboys game[/quote]Kelly said he was fine when he was asked in the post game conference after the cowboys game.[/quote]

It was clear he wasn't healthy

I expected a lot more out of Cleveland this year. They have a lot of talent and potential on that squad

No, im saying the lousy performances on the road was reason to be worried about everything! not just when they actually play on the road.  case and point - game right now
Nah, that's what you are saying now.  And I don't think anyone is disagreeing re: the offensive line and run defense.

The game's not over, though.

Seahawks napping right now. :lol:

I'll wait...

Didn't yall lose 34-3 to the Vikings the last time yall made the playoffs? Not all on him still... Plus Romo has choked in the last 2 games with the playoffs on the line. You a Cowboys fan so you already know this dude has choked when you need him the most. Just be glad nobody's talking 'em right now, maybe it can actually help that team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom