NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to think about Foles. He looks great against bad teams, garbage against decent teams.

I think he's a second yr qb who is somewhat inconsistent. Yet once again y'all act like the raiders defense isn't good :lol:. Foles doesn't face their offense, please look at the statistics coming into this game.

I think Raiders defense is solid. Foles had a good game but this is like the Cincy and NYJ game. Oakland didn't show up, just like NYJ didn't show up in that game.

Not sure what to think about Foles. He looks great against bad teams, garbage against decent teams.

I think he's a second yr qb who is somewhat inconsistent. Yet once again y'all act like the raiders defense isn't good :lol:. Foles doesn't face their offense, please look at the statistics coming into this game.

Son, I'm going by what I see. He was great against Tampa, garbage against the Cowboys (who's defense isn't even that good). Now the Raiders defense might not be bad statistically but they're playing like **** today. Right now it looks like he's having some fluke games against bad teams. But like I said I'm not sure what to think.

Foles ceiling is a 2nd tier QB in this league IMO

a solid starter but not a franchise QB

Agreed most likely outcome, this is clearly the game of his life don't think he could replicate this in madden :lol: but we really don't need an elite qb if the defense is solid and can make plays.

Matt Barkley gonna get his first nfl TD today? :lol: should bring nick in for the record if he gets to the red zone

man f this sportsmanship bs, theres still plenty of time left

just go for the record....

the hell with the eagles tho

The Raiders Defense isn't bad though. Yes their secondary has been weak but again, they've only given up 7 TD's thru the air all season prior to today.

I'm not saying Foles is the second coming of Aaron Rodgers but dudes on here really trying to discredit throwing for 7 TD's against a pretty solid defense :lol:

Agreed most likely outcome, this is clearly the game of his life don't think he could replicate this in madden :lol: but we really don't need an elite qb if the defense is solid and can make plays.

Matt Barkley gonna get his first nfl TD today? :lol: should bring nick in for the record if he gets to the red zone

starting to think the Eagles try and pull a QB in the second round; someone who may be there or slips

Boyd
Braxton
Johnny Football
Hundley

The Raiders Defense isn't bad though. Yes their secondary has been weak but again, they've only given up 7 TD's thru the air all season prior to today.

I'm not saying Foles is the second coming of Aaron Rodgers but dudes on here really trying to discredit throwing for 7 TD's against a pretty solid defense
laugh.gif
You're right, the Raiders have been a top-15 defense this year for sure.  Very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom