NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is defense? 
laugh.gif

What were the Vikings thinking? They pretty much telegraphed that play and they still couldn't stop it.

Question, is the Josh Freeman experiment over after that one game?

RG3 still doesn't know how to avoid contact. He's taken some shots on runs down the field already. Get down and get down earlier dude.

This is a good game. Nice pace to it for a Thursday Night Game :pimp:
The no-defense pace?

I agree, it is a fun game to watch though.  RG3 looks good.

Yes.

And man even my baby cousin would of known a play action was coming on the goal line. Washington had no time outs left, they really thought they'd actually risk burning the rest of the 15 seconds with a run play? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
RG3 still doesn't know how to avoid contact. He's taken some shots on runs down the field already. Get down and get down earlier dude.

Enh, he's only taken one shot while running and that was while trying to get a TD at the goalline. He's done a much better job this year in getting out of bounds.

Going back to last years run its evident that when Morris and Garcon are hitting on all cylinders combined with a healthy RG3 the Skins dominate.

Last edited:
"I ponder the thought" hate it had to be him :lol: dude was balling this game aside from that dumb int early on

Ok, Ive been wondering since like last year when I seen Roddy with them. But what gloves does CP have on. Roddy wears them and Ive seen RG3 and Knowshon with them before too. They are just like a solid color with no visible logo on them that I can see. 

I would think that they would be Nike since they are the Equipment provider for the NFL, but obviously players can wear any brand that they want for the most part. 

who the hell is that in your avy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom