NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks had that one Monday night game a few years back against the Raiders where they had nine sacks. But eight in a half though? That's nuts.

And ya'll laughed at 651paul when he said Seattle was a problem. Shoes wasn't laughing last week and nobody's laughing now. :x

As tasteless as that comment was they have no right to even speak to her on the matter let alone fire her. She didn't break any law and it has nothing to do with her career. The comment was a b move but dudes contacting her job when it doesn't even effect them is a bigger b move. Further more if they did fire her she could easily file for wrongful termination. So sick of the PC ,overprotective , crybaby world we live in.  

You clearly don't have a real job. People get fired ALL THE TIME for **** they do on social networking. You represent your company even when you're not on the clock.

AG, who would have thought Arizona is this good (3-0) right now though.

You're absolutely right. I knew they had a nice defense, but I'd be lying through this keyboard if I told you I thought they'd start out like this. And the scary part, they could go 5-0. I'm still not sold on their ability to run the ball consistently. That's where SF and Seattle has the edge on them. But with the way their defense is playing, it may not matter. Somebody alluded to it earlier, but each division game is going to be fireworks and I love it.

Ray Horton & those braids making him look like Dexter St Jock trolling for ladies at the resort....
He's seriously turned Daryl Washington into one of the best ILBs in the game.

Rod Graves & Whisenhunt better float him a couple of dollars at the end of the year if the defense plays tough all year. He's saved that squad from oblivion & helped erase the Skelton/Kolb debacle...

Anyone been knocked out before? I have (used to kick box waaay back in the day). Why does the NFL have people eval concussions on the side line amidst the chaos & commotion of an NFL stadium on the side line? Never understood that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom