NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know yall didn't miss Steve Young saying Rodgers is one of the greatest of all time... :lol:

He's in my top 50.

tumblr_lnq5ry7z141qzzj70o1_500.gif

muerto

Ha, Seattle GM John Scheider & Carroll took heat for drafting Irvin but he looks good...Tells you what the pundits don't know of they'd be running teams...

I don't know about anyone else, but I like the Seahawk unis...

Last edited:
Ha, Seattle GM John Scheider & Carroll took heat for drafting Irvin but he looks good...Tells you what the pundits don't know of they'd be running teams...
I don't know about anyone else, but I like the Seahawk unis...

I came back to say just that about Irvin.. "another linebacker!!??" :lol:

Bruce Irvin is proving me wrong tonight. If this keeps up, great pick, PC. Aldon Smith-type impact. Strictly pass-rush.

Shoot Pete Carroll is proving doubters wrong in that he can in fact coach in the pros...

Damn that stadium is loud as h***...

Last edited:
You're right, PSK. That division is so far better than we all thought. SF still the class of the NFC West but Arizona and Seattle much closer than we thought. Even STL looks better under Fisher.

Seahawks were top 10 in yards allowed last year and Cards D/ST second half of last year was as good as it gets, one of the main reasons the matchup between both teams last year and week 1 were my favorite games...can't wait for rematch. :pimp:

clear holding on Packers and they still sacked Rodgers :x

Damn, Bulaga having a bad bad day. Getting picked on like the fat kid in a game of dodge ball. Poor fella...

Seahawks were top 10 in yards allowed last year and Cards D/ST second half of last year was as good as it gets, one of the main reasons the matchup between both teams last year and week 1 were my favorite games...can't wait for rematch.
pimp.gif

clear holding on Packers and they still sacked Rodgers
sick.gif
Like I said a week ago..games between Zona/9ers/Sea will be crazy good defensively

This D was good last year without a pass rush..and it continues to progress by the week in that area which makes them even more vicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom