NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
your focus and energy levels seriously go way up. no placebo. i really was lifting more weight under the use, than i was without using. i also at times felt like my heart was going to explode, but that's a discussion for a different day.

I've tried adderall and it definitely helps you focus, that's for sure. I have friends who've done both that and coke. They say the same thing about how alike they are.

I never took it again cause a chick came over later that evening and it gave me the noodle stroodle. I told myself NEVER again :smh:

what in the hell was he looking at? and how don't the ******** realize that the backside rusher is basically running a straight line to rg3?

I'll just step out and let the internet wisdom take over.

Since adderall is now "legal speed" and "cocaine".  

I get the feeling most folks saying that have not tried the drugs they are using as comparables.

I've done both, so there's that. Coke only once though. First thing I said was this is the same feeling as adderall, just amplified x10. They're comparable, but you're right, not the same.

I did not know you were allowed to play on it if youre prescribed though. It's ridiculously easy to get prescribed. If athletes went and got a prescription and only used on game days they'd be 10 steps ahead of everyone else. Basketball I can only imagine.... You'd never miss

I've done both, so there's that. Coke only once though. First thing I said was this is the same feeling as adderall, just amplified x10. They're comparable, but you're right, not the same.

I did not know you were allowed to play on it if youre prescribed though. It's ridiculously easy to get prescribed. If athletes went and got a prescription and only used on game days they'd be 10 steps ahead of everyone else. Basketball I can only imagine.... You'd never miss
I have as well, and what you said makes sense.  Not the same for every comment made.  But you know what, drugs have different effects on different people.  I'm not one to tell someone else what they felt the effect of adderall was.  To call it the same as cocaine or speed is still categorically ridiculous,

You are right, it is ridiculously easy to be prescribed.

I don't really understand how RG3 and the ******** offense got so bad.  They got the same players and they look totally different from last year.  And I don't think it's a matter of "figuring out a gimmick" or whatever.  

I don't like how scared Kaep looks this season. He's had a few chances to scramble for a first but won't do it :smh:

I don't like how scared Kaep looks this season. He's had a few chances to scramble for a first but won't do it
mean.gif
It's like they spent the offseason drilling him not to run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom