NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
refss.gif

How bad is it that 2 of the worst officiated games of the year were primetime games that ended like they did??

espn_a_goodell01_600.jpg

DON'T EEM CARE

Dwzgo.gif

140706_o.gif

RHuHq.gif

tumblr_m7zwncBYn41qalk92.gif

Last edited:
the replacement refs are bad

im not saying packers deserve to get screwed nor am i showing approval for these replacement refs

but many seem to forget the garbage officiating during divisional round giants vs packers simply because the giants won

THE most entertaining trainwreck of an ending I've ever seen, thank God my team wasn't involved

Goodell is calling out sick tomorrow, no way he comes to the office after this

Ok...So, then when the real refs come back then no one should explain, because they don't make mistakes.

Where ya'll been the last decade?...:lol: Missed calls have always been around. Living in the moment never gets old, ironically.

Ok...So, then when the real refs come back then no one should explain, because they don't make mistakes.

Where ya'll been the last decade?...:lol: Missed calls have always been around. Living in the moment never gets old, ironically.

I think it's just the magnitude of these calls, and the frequency at that.

nobody has been making that case the, the real refs know the rules, where to place the ball, make calls in an efficient amount of time, how many yards to mark off on a penalty, etc...

Last edited:
I think it's just the magnitude of these calls, and the frequency at that.

i agree, this is getting to the point where it's game changing calls EVERY game basically, not to mention flags EVERY play :rolleyes

THE most entertaining trainwreck of an ending I've ever seen, thank God my team wasn't involved

Goodell is calling out sick tomorrow, no way he comes to the office after this

Goodell don't give a damb what anyone think, he gonna get to the office and look everyone dead *** in the eyes and dare them to say something.

God-ell :smokin

^ Ok. Dig up game threads from the past 4 years and the last 4 SB threads. Tell me that same statement again with a straight face.

The very high frequency of big calls is what everybody is tired of. Week 3 is probably a historical year as far as that goes

^ Ok. Dig up game threads from the past 4 years and the last 4 SB threads. Tell me that same statement again with a straight face.

I agree with you, bad calls happen, it's human judgement, it's going to happen. With that being said, hasn't this year been some of the most horrendous officiating you seen?

theres a huge differences between missed calls and blatantly terrible, terrible calls. The frequency of these bad calls being made are way too often.
The real refs knew the rules. these refs do not. When was the last time the real refs made a call for 'pushing in the back'....on the KICKING team? that **** just does not happen.

but really, even ray charles could have seen that being an INT instead of a TD. just sayin'

Last edited:

Where ya'll been the last decade?...
laugh.gif
Missed calls have always been around. Living in the moment never gets old, ironically.
Stop it. Have you ever seen before refereeing this bad league wide for THREEE WEEKS??

I'll wait.

I'm happy Seattle won, but man.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom