NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Why do you say that?

Some interesting game today.

- 9ers @ Jets
- Vikes @ Lions
- Raiders @ Broncos (old school like the old school)
- Aints @ Pack
- & of course Gmen in Philly...

* Kudos to Jerry Richardson for helping Greg Olsen & his wife with the birth of their twins...

I really hate sapp on tv. I swear, the nfl network has the worst on air talent...How can someone be so constantly unprepared or make remarks that are so off base without any merit?

Bradford can be so good. That pass was just perfect.
True words.

He's been looking good early

My jinx worked
smokin.gif

Last edited:
watching chris johnson..it isn't all his bad blocking. because he likes to bounce everything he can to the outside.

watching chris johnson..it isn't all his bad blocking. because he likes to bounce everything he can to the outside.

Agreed. He doesn't seem to want or know how or something to go between tackles....

*waits for gunna to defend him*

Dude just dances too much and doesn't hit the hole

look. he's running between the tackles now and he's having success. his blocking isn't that bad

A lot of young RBs seem to want to dance & have not been taught sometimes the best course of action is run straight ahead through the tackles. You learn these things when you watch a lot of tape. My guess is CJ doesn't prepare well.

Every game is close except the chargers chiefs :smokin

Lol at the pats missing more field goals. Always shocks me.

Carolina and Atlanta is awesome

Shocked about minny.

Houston has always done this, play down to lesser teams , doesn't amaze me one bit.

Crennel seems like a nice guy, good DC too but he shouldn't get another HC job...He was mess at Cleveland & a mess in KC...Pioli made a sentimental choice rather than the right choice...I feel for KC fans because they're among to most loyal & passionate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom