NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
CamNewton_ATownSTomp_original.gif
Well I hope Cam comes out with the win if going to be dancing and stuff.

We could have Larry Fitz., Megatron, and Andre Johnson on this Jets team and they would not execute.
It falls on Sanchez. He sucks. It falls on Tebow. He is not starting QB material. It falls on our run game. It's non-existent.
Premiere/big-name WRs are NOT the answer for this team.

It's rex ryan. the coach went out and got a whackko tattoo on his leg because of the fetish.. I wouldnt' be surprised if he had mark sanchez's face on his lower back.

Last edited:
Yo 651akathePaul, your Vikes came to play!!!

WTH happened to the Bills? Can't believe they let the Pats come right back...

stafford is top ten...

pettigrew is on gronk/vernons level..

lol..lions fans was on that kool aid boy...

carolina/atl game is a good one...the burner is on fire...yac on yac on yac...

It's rex ryan. the coach went out and got a whackko tattoo on his leg because of the fetish.. I wouldnt' be surprised if he had mark sanchez's face on his lower back.

As much as Rex deserves blame, the players have to execute, in any fashion of the game, and they just aren't. At all.

Blame can be on Tanny also. He has given this team no depth over the past few years.

It's a **** show that we have to deal with for 12 more weeks. No clue if it will be righted at all as the weeks go on.

As much as Rex deserves blame, the players have to execute, in any fashion of the game, and they just aren't. At all.
Blame can be on Tanny also. He has given this team no depth over the past few years.
It's a **** show that we have to deal with for 12 more weeks. No clue if it will be righted at all as the weeks go on.

Rex Ryan is coach of the year then?

Mario Williams was the biggest waste of money...He hasn't made any difference for the Bills other than a body on the field...

Mario Williams was the biggest waste of money...He hasn't made any difference for the Bills other than a body on the field...

CJ28 would like to have a word with you

:lol: But I saw that coming with CJ. He was already starting to decline prior to his extension. Mario should be helping to pressure QBs & stopping the run & it's not happening. That D isn't any better than they were last year...

Still a lot of life in the Lions... lets get a first down or two, end this, and go home 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom