NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see if carolina can finish...lets see what atl does in a close game...

new england with the ground and pound..who woulda thought

Mario Williams was the biggest waste of money...He hasn't made any difference for the Bills other than a body on the field...

CJ28 would like to have a word with you
jawalrus.png

yall can say we haven't played anyone, that's fine with me. we still beat down the teams we play, and that's all that matters.

While players do need to execute, it's up to the coach to make sure the team is prepared. That Jet team is not prepared & Tannenbaum has done a poor job of drafting, trading, & signing FAs.

just joking mmg..dont kill me bro!

Got nothing to say besides 4-0

:pimp:

That is all.

Also watching the jets is a Damm shame :x hopefully I can get Monday night tickets for cheap cause no one wants to see them :lol:

Shot out to fox for switching that god awful 49ers and jets to the panthers game :smokin

Thank God, I felt sorry for those fans paying to see that dreck....I knew Niners would win but damn! They quit on their home field :smh: Hopefully the Giants show that same lack of spirit against my Birds tonight :smokin

I guess Tebow will be starting next week.

No shot. If they didn't put him just now on a series or two to end this game, why would they start him? They're foolish for NOT putting him in to see how he would fair to potentially start next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom