NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 ******g points :lol:
Meanwhile ur team didnt even make the playoffs
Sit down b

Id rather my team miss the playoffs than get embarrassed like that in front of the world

thats what they all say

id love to see the Lions in the superbowl even if they lost 51-3

could care less

Exactly

Dudes would be so happy ti see they team that close to the lombardi

Even though peyton lost hes still better than wvery team besides the seahawks

This isn't the Olympics :lol:

You don't get a silver medal for coming in 2nd :lol:

'Again'... as though fans of every other team don't celebrate when their rival loses. Hop off :lol:

Most of those teams haven't been losing consistently for over a decade though :rolleyes If my team's seasons were over by October every year, I wouldn't be bragging about "we got blown out by less points against Tampa Bay :pimp:"

Anyway, glad my boy Marshawn got his ring :pimp:

Last edited:
'Again'... as though fans of every other team don't celebrate when their rival loses. Hop off :lol:

Most of those teams haven't been losing consistently for over a decade though :rolleyes If my team's seasons were over by October every year, I wouldn't be bragging about "we got blown out by less points against Tampa Bay :pimp:"

Anyway, glad my boy Marshawn got his ring :pimp:

What does the Raiders sucking now have to do with being happy when their rivals don't win? You're trying to create a relationship between the two but there isn't one there.

Does the NFC East stop caring about the success of one another when they have a down year?

No need bro. He still has several years on his contract. And we'll be here next year. We'll learn from this. We'll have a good draft. Time will heal everythjng. Just relax

its always good to look on the up & up but idk bro. That window basically closed tonight. Record setting season to one of the worst performances on the biggest stage and Peyton only getting older. His window and Denver's chances at something like this basically closed for awhile.

But, what do I know.

i forget the draft year, but I remember when the eagles moved up and I swear I thought they were going to draft Earl Thomas, they took brandon graham instead :smh:. That seattle defense is :smh:

Ah...Didn't realize Jimmy won two at the U. Nevermind. Switzer only won one SB, but 3 National 'Ships. I was thinking specifically two of each.

Interesting class of coaches though. Very unique resume.

One of the best decisions the seahawks made was drafting earl Thomas and Carroll telling Taylor mays he was busy when he stopped by the front office. Making the choice clear cut.

It's like a brains and brawn combo. :lol:

Kam is great...**** that secondary is just unreal. Too deep. Maxwell balled out tonight as well and it's funny that he was behind Walter Thurmond even, before Thurmond got suspended. That's amazing depth at a position that is so hard to find consistent players. Great work by Schneider.

Need to find a way to work my in to that office to pick some brains. :lol:

Last edited:

Kam is great...**** that secondary is just unreal. Too deep. Maxwell balled out tonight as well and it's funny that he was behind Walter Thurmond even, before Thurmond got suspended. That's amazing depth at a position that is so hard to find consistent players. Great work by Schneider.

Yeah it's ridiculous. You have 2 of the top 5 safeties in the league with the best CB in the league and tremendous depth. Thurmond or Maxwell could even start for some teams (hell my Bears would love either of them). It will be hard paying everyone though but damn I can't see any reason why they won't make it next year.

Looking forward to the DEN/SEA rematch to open the upcoming season. Just my prediction.

I think that game will be a bit closer, but after what we witnessed tonight, how could it not be?? :lol:

SF@Seattle thursday Night season opener

Goin over to the Broncos forum I noticed someone bumped this thread - Link, straight comedy looking back at the comments they were making

Last edited:
Looking forward to the DEN/SEA rematch to open the upcoming season. Just my prediction.

I think that game will be a bit closer, but after what we witnessed tonight, how could it not be?? :lol:

If its regular season Peyton, he might shred seattles defense and throw for 5 touchdowns and leave us wondering where was this guy at in the Super Bowl.

I think its 49ers Seahawks week 1 though. If it was a more competetive Super Bowl I could see the rematch to open the season but I think more people would find the NFC title game rematch more appealing. I'm sure Denver Seattle will get a Sunday night game slot though.

49ers Seahawks need a week 17 game though. Sunday night football week 17 for the division, aka a playoff game before the playoffs offically start.

Yea I originally thought it would be Frisco up first for the new champs before a couple days ago, probably the top two teams in the league so I'd be all for it. Niners/Hawks to end the year would be bananas too. :pimp:

Yeah it's ridiculous. You have 2 of the top 5 safeties in the league with the best CB in the league and tremendous depth. Thurmond or Maxwell could even start for some teams (hell my Bears would love either of them). It will be hard paying everyone though but damn I can't see any reason why they won't make it next year.

For sure. I remember hearing before the regular season (can't remember exactly who or if TV or radio...horrible at referencing :lol:) about how the Seahawks had 5 legitimate CB's who could start in the NFL. Didn't really think about that until it was said and really paid attention to it. Sure enough, one CB after another would all make plays throughout the year. Browner is out...No problem. Thurmond gone for 4 games? Oh well...Part of the reason why I kept trying to urge discussion on why the conviction for Denver backers on why Denver's receiver weapons was too abundant for Seattle to handle.

SF@Seattle thursday Night season opener

Already hearing that the NFCCG was essentially the SB...That's whatever, but the best thing about that matchup is being able to see it at least twice next year. Biggest rivalry going right now. Fun stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom