NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
kam chancellor's ability to take TEs like jimmy graham and vernon davis out of games makes him a little more valuable to me than earl thomas.

congrats to the seahawks fans on NT. can't stand them but damn, I bet it feels good.

and what in the hell is up with all these oakland cats I know who are "raider die hards" rootin for the seahawks because they swear that marshawn lynch is their damn childhood friend. that dude dont ******g know you, stop perpetrating

Last edited:
congrats to the seahawks fans on NT. can't stand them but damn, I bet it feels good.

and what in the hell is up with all these oakland cats I know who are "raider die hards" rootin for the seahawks because they swear that marshawn lynch is their damn childhood friend. that dude dont ******g know you, stop perpetrating

Don't hate the NT Seahawk fanbase bro. Mostly all good dudes and level-headed debaters. It's the fact that they're in full force on here that probably gets to people. Power in numbers.

Funny about that second sentence...New neighbors by my place are from Cali and all big Raider fans. They was setting off fireworks after the game today. All wearing Raiders gear as if that made them feel better about it. :lol:

Don't hate the NT Seahawk fanbase bro. Mostly all good dudes and level-headed debaters. It's the fact that they're in full force on here that probably gets to people. Power in numbers.

Funny about that second sentence...New neighbors by my place are from Cali and all big Raider fans. They was setting off fireworks after the game today. All wearing Raiders gear as if that made them feel better about it. :lol:

they better have been some Chinese cats celebrating new years with them fireworks

a) first and foremost...congrats to Seattle and the Seattle fans on here. well done this year. enjoy it!

b) @JJ Watt has the bus already taken off???

in all seriousness, it was actually pretty sad to see peyton's legacy take a MAJOR hit tonight. i won't lie and say i was rooting for him, but i wasn't rooting for that. he did exactly what the people with the extreme bias against him said he would do....100% fold in the spot light. as much as i don't like the guy, it was tough seeing an all time great just crumble like that.

Do you guys think any other pocket passer in todays game would have stood a chance if he were in instead of Peyton today?

Or any other pocket passer in history?

It really seems like this game wasn't about Peyton at all, and just about how great the Seahawks defense was (and to a lesser extent, mistakes by other Broncos players.)

Do you guys think any other pocket passer in todays game would have stood a chance if he were in instead of Peyton today?

Or any other pocket passer in history?

It really seems like this game wasn't about Peyton at all, and just about how great the Seahawks defense was (and to a lesser extent, mistakes by other Broncos players.)
Nope those two weeks made a difference in preparation. You give a big game coach like Pete Carroll that much time he's going to figure out a plan. Another major difference between the saints, 49ers, and broncos was they have seen the seahawks defense in recent weeks. Saints and 49ers both got blown out in their first meetings and readjusted in the following meetings. The broncos had in preseason and that doesn't count. They weren't ready for what was coming. The team settled down in the second half but it was a wrap.

He's a Seahawks hater. Plain and simple. He was even on local radio this week talking down about their receivers. He needs to shut up.

Na, Doug Baldwin got butt hurt for CC saying him and Tate where appetizers and that Rice and Harvin where the entree of the receiving core. He was actually giving props to Wilson.

i dont think the patriots or denver make the superbowl next year for the AFC. But if they do it will be patriots imo

seahawks need to address the receiver position next year if they

want to win another super bowl , percy harvin not reliable

Last edited:
kam chancellor's ability to take TEs like jimmy graham and vernon davis out of games makes him a little more valuable to me than earl thomas.

No way. Earl is arguably the best football player in the NFL. Kam is nice and all, but Earl is ridiculous.

Anybody see the slo-mo replay of Pete's Gatorade bath, when Welker was in the camera view as well? It was perfect :lol: :rofl:

Oh, and poor salty Cris Carter, wooooomp wooooomp, have a snickers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom