NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Chris Carter don't have nothing to say now. Well played game by Seattle; you could clearly see that they wanted this game a lot more than Denver. I would have not guessed at all that the game would have turned out like it did; the game could have very much been a shutout. Pretty disappointing game for the Broncos and fans; they play well the entire season only to come out and score 8 points in the Superbowl.

:wow: Doug Baldwin just put Chris Carter's life on pause, no replay :lol:

Percy Harvin came into the game like cheat code! That kickoff return put the game away!

Domination in all 3 phases by the Seahawks, they earned it.

Too bad the snow just got here, I know the NFL is happy about that.

Best part of the night was standing on the roof and watching the fireworks from the halftime show :smokin

Repped for da beanie Siegel reference!!!!

And yea. I heard sherm, earl, and Doug all mention the appetizer thing last night at some point.

I was cool wit CC til her said google me. Then he turned pretentious. Big up to Doug telling him to google him.

Percy Harvin came into the game like a cheat code! That kickoff return put the game away!

Best part of the night was standing on the roof and watching the fireworks from the halftime show :smokin

Repped for da beanie Siegel reference!!!!

That's the State Prop stan in me, I try my best to tip toe around that "Ether" word :lol:

Ah, yes I found you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cool. I actually gave my concession speech about 11 pages back and with roughly 5:00 left in the 4th qtr. But in case you missed it and wish to rub it in some more

http://niketalk.com/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion/post_19721521

To the actual Seahawks fans out there, congrats. Although it wasn't the outcome I wished for, Seattle deserved that win.

Enjoy the rest of the year.

I don't blame Peyton for this L and I don't think he had a horrible game. Those two picks weren't on Peyton. Thomas fumbling wasn't on Peyton. The o line being dominated wasn't on Peyton. I don't know if that safety was on Peyton but it was downhill from there

Seattle came out with an intensity and energy that Denver wasn't even close to. It was a disappointing game to watch though. Denver didn't show up at the biggest stage of the season.

How Exactly did Peyton Manning not have a bad game he Scored ONCE.... he has the second worst QBR in SB History... Special players make special things happen.... he did NOTHING on that field yo.

Shaun Phillip's will always be :pimp: to me for what he did for us as a Charger. :pimp:
He's a good dude. Probably the only dude on that Denver defense i felt somewhat bad for.

And Cris Carter is a certified clown. Glad Baldwin shut him the hell up. :lol:

Just replay the NFC playoffs. AFC isn't close right now in terms of teams or talent. Some of the younger folks may not remember but this used to be how SBs went.

Just replay the NFC playoffs. AFC isn't close right now in terms of teams or talent. Some of the younger folks may not remember but this used to be how SBs went.

Broncos have a history of getting the destroyed in the Superbowl.

:lol:

Doug Baldwin destroyed Cris Carter

“OK, y’all listen to me loud and clear,” he said. “Y’all listening? Y’all hear me? For all y’all who called us, the receiving corps, average, pedestrian, appetizers—I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is—I respect what you did on the field, but stick to playing football, because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down and go back and not do it half-assed and put some effort into it, because you’re saying some stuff that didn’t really make sense.”
“That dude who said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him, and I did Google him, but I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances, and I also saw two losses in conference championships. I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it.”

Ether at Chris Carter lol

Lmao straight ether. Im tired of dudes like CC always talking crap, glad baldwin took it to him like that.

Percy Harvin came into the game like a cheat code! That kickoff return put the game away!

I hate this lol.

It's like when Sherman went off on Skip for no reason.

I don't think CC said anything wrong originally.

Baldwin is the 4th or 5th offensive option.

CC a HOF WR.

This is one of the worst SB, Ive seen since those Buffalo Bills days...................... I left the house where I was watching it by halftime and I got a call 2 minutes later telling me Harvin Scored............. :rofl:

If Jim Kelley wasn't alive, Peyton would already be king of Biggest Superbowl Choke.....

Funny how a guy named Manny Ramirez ruined any shot Denver had from the first snap of the game.... :smh:

You can't give Peyton his 5th MVP, numerous accolades, one win away from being the GOAT and than say................. "It wasnt his fault, his team lost"................. Some of you are really clueless when it comes to football, you dont' put up 600 points and 55 TD's and just lost like this......................

Embarrassing

Doug Baldwin destroyed Cris Carter

“OK, y’all listen to me loud and clear,” he said. “Y’all listening? Y’all hear me? For all y’all who called us, the receiving corps, average, pedestrian, appetizers—I’m not going to say any names, but he knows who he is—I respect what you did on the field, but stick to playing football, because your analytical skills ain’t up to par yet. You need to slow down and go back and not do it half-assed and put some effort into it, because you’re saying some stuff that didn’t really make sense.”
“That dude who said that we were appetizers, he told me to Google him, and I did Google him, but I didn’t see any Super Bowl appearances, and I also saw two losses in conference championships. I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it.”

Ether at Chris Carter lol

Lmao straight ether. Im tired of dudes like CC always talking crap, glad baldwin took it to him like that.

I hate this lol.

It's like when Sherman went off on Skip for no reason.

I don't think CC said anything wrong originally.

Baldwin is the 4th or 5th offensive option.

CC a HOF WR.

This is the same man that said all Calvin Johnson does is make plays on video games tho.

Last edited:
Jim Kelly is 0-4 in his Super Bowl appearances, Peyton is 1-2, not sure how you can make that comparison ...

For the record, NO TEAM IN THE NFL WOULD HAVE BEAT SEATTLE LAST NIGHT, they dominated all 3 phases of the game, that's usually how blow outs occur.

NO TEAM IN THE NFL WOULD HAVE BEAT SEATTLE LAST NIGHT

Truth. Those boys were on an absolute mission, last night. Congrats to the NT Seahawk fans on getting #1.

Everyone's in such a hurry to discredit Peyton's performance, when they really should be giving the Seahawks props on the masterful performance that their defense put on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom