NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one brought up anything about the panthers until that guy did. He said broncos offense is overated. So I simply asked a question. And the answer is no, he'll never throw 60 td's in one season. It might not be relevant, but who cares? This is a forum. If someone wants to front saying my team is overrated, when the panthers have been fishing since mid January, then so be it.

I think the entire QB draft class is poor. Wouldn't draft anyone in it.

The QB free agents this year are pretty bad too.

Last edited:
ok, the broncos guy was straight comedy ... i literally was in tears reading the last couple pages... :rofl:

then i read this

Wrong. I'm still surprised he is projected number 1 up to this point. Teddy will be a bust mark my word.

Small height and weight wise, doesn't have good touch onmost intermediate to deep passes, and honestly hasn't played that many good schools

did you not just watch the superbowl?

well how bout the 2012 sugar bowl ?

how bout ANY of Teddy's games?

and no, im not picking on you.. i just dont see your LOGIC

Last edited:
ok, the broncos guy was straight comedy ... i literally was in tears reading the last couple pages...

then i read this

I watched the first half. And I proclaimed Wilson would be nice , didn't expect it so early, but all my boys laughed at me when I said it. But from what I listed only thing comparible from Wilson and bridgewater are size so don't know what you are getting at

ok, the broncos guy was straight comedy ... i literally was in tears reading the last couple pages... :rofl:

What's so funny? Tell me, what's so comedic?

then i read this

well how bout the 2012 sugar bowl ?

and no, im not picking on you.

how bout ANY of Teddy's games?

and no, im not picking on you.. i just dont see your LOGIC

ok, the broncos guy was straight comedy ... i literally was in tears reading the last couple pages...

then i read this

I watched the first half. And I proclaimed Wilson would be nice , didn't expect it so early, but all my boys laughed at me when I said it. But from what I listed only thing comparible from Wilson and bridgewater are size so don't know what you are getting at
t

Wait ain't Bridgewater a good 3 inches taller than Russell? What are you talking about?

Last edited:
t

Wait ain't Bridgewater a good 3 inches taller than Russell? What are you talking about?

Ok ... So then they are not comparible at all then that's fine.

To be honest renegade was the one to insinuate a comparison with his question he posed

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that stayblessed guy really is Skip

Bridge looks like Rodgers to me honestly, plays like em too. 

Only time will tell , we can revisit this in a year. I just wonder what games you were watching to assess teddy on, cuz I saw him struggle against a Cincinnati bearcats d...

Last edited:
Caught up on the last few pages....

Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

To be honest renegade was the one to insinuate a comparison with his question he posed

*Obama* Lets be Clear *Obama*

My question had nothing to do with a TB/RW comparison, what i was speaking too was the fact that RW just proved to the world that height/weight DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE.

Lmao most overated team...? Are you joking me kid. The eagles play in the NFC east............ That shouldn't even be a conference.. Hahahah I can't believe this right now. Overated but made the superbowl. Idc how sorry the Afc is, we still the best team in that conference. Hahahah I'm just flabbergasted right now. No other offense will have the season this offense had. It's the NFL..... You can lose any given Sunday.... Kinda like how the Seahawks lost to the bucs at home. **** out of here kid. Lmao the eagles......
Lol whatever man. I knew Denver was suspect when Romo was gettin wit your squad. But I forgot; the NFC East sucks doe.
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom