NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall see this with alan faneca:

:nerd:

Cromartie on the NFL Marijuana ban: "They need to just let it go. We're just going to do it anyways..."

:lol:

Anyone believe this bs about manning getting paid to throw the game?
According to celebritynetworth.com Peyton Manning is worth roughly $165 Million dollars.  I highly doubt that there is any amount of money that would have made him throw a Superbowl.

No. People just don't want to believe that this Seattle defense was as dominant as it is.
Right if they knew anything about football they woulda knew from the start of the season that Seattle would have been contenders the way they started out and finished up last postseason. I just think it's a joke to even bring any nonsense like that to the table. And I'm not even a Seattle fan nor a bandwagon fan.

Last edited:
if peyton threw a superbowl the nfl would self implode. he is the last dude that would do something like that. seattle beatdown the broncos is every phase of the game. there is really no other explanation.

It's a head scratcher to me. Not neccessarily all because of the many either....I guess he feels he can start right away somewhere else. I figured he had as good a chance as any QB on the roster next year to start. Not sure, man.

Good for Seattle. I'm a Niner fan and it sucks that they won, but that city has had nothing going for it since Griffey was traded so they deserve it.

I know everyone dislikes Richard Sherman, but imo Golden Tate is easily the most annoying member of that team....and I'm a Notre Dame fan too. He's probably the only alum I don't root for.

I despise Tate. Talks too much and doesn't have the talent to match it.

Asante Samuel was cut, hopefully his hair is next.

If Hernandez walks, there's no way he'll be in NE.

Last edited:
Would anybody sign Hernandez?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised. If he walks then that means the US justice system found him innocent so teams may feel less guilty. Donte Stallworth and Vick found jobs and I know this is totally different, but those two are probably the closest comparisons.

On another note, CBS will air 8 Thursday night games next year. I think they will simulcast them with the NFL network...

:stoneface:

CBS will air eight early-season games that also will be simulcast on NFL Network. NFL Network also will televise eight late-season games in the run-up to the playoffs. The mix of games will include 14 on Thursday nights and two late-season games on Saturday.
The full slate of 16 regular-season games will be produced by CBS with its lead broadcasters and production team, including Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, on all Thursday night games. In a new twist, NFL Network hosts and analysts will be featured in the pregame, halftime and postgame shows along with CBS Sports announcers.

-looks like Nessler and Mayock are out all together for commentating, I actually thought they were pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom