laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

EL OH EL

Cowboys lose.

Dez drops a pass.

Romo ***** up.

Typical Sunday ?

The one and probably the only thing the Cowboys are good at is finding new ways to lose games.

*Sighs*

2pt conversion fully could've been caught, and it just slid straight through his arms :lol: :smh: I almost felt bad til I realized what team it was. Can't blame this loss on Romo for once though

No one had has coming close to beating Baltimore and due to the ineptitude of our HC, we just barely lost to a team whos won 13 straight at home and won 20 of their last 21.

Gotta love the typical Cowboy haters who are blaming Romo for this loss :lol: . I sometimes wonder if people watch games or just look at boxscores...on NT anyway

Last edited:
Romo in the clutch ?

im guessing no one saw him carve the defense up , and have the variant 88 drop a game tying pass.

clock management was piss poor , but get off the gas.

Romo in the clutch ?

im guessing no one saw him carve the defense up , and have the variant 88 drop a game tying pass.

clock management was piss poor , but get off the gas.

I've come to the conclusion that Romo pretty much gets the "Lebron Treatment" on NT. Doesn't matter what he does, until he gets a chip, you're gonna see the stupidity in people's posts. I can't imagine if Lebron had lost in the finals this year after averaging over 30 points per game. They would have still said "LeChoke" etc. Romo has to win a ring or it won't matter. People somehow glanced over the 14 4th quarter comebacks Romo has, or his 104.8 QB rating in the 4th Quarter. But rings are all that matters for big star players on big name franchises so I guess its to be expected.

No one had has coming close to beating Baltimore and due to the ineptitude of our HC, we just barely lost to a team whos won 13 straight at home and won 20 of their last 21.

Gotta love the typical Cowboy haters who are blaming Romo for this loss :lol: . I sometimes wonder if people watch games or just look at boxscores...on NT anyway
:lol: A lot of teams have come close to beating us.. every team we've played, actually

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom