NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one had has coming close to beating Baltimore and due to the ineptitude of our HC, we just barely lost to a team whos won 13 straight at home and won 20 of their last 21.

Gotta love the typical Cowboy haters who are blaming Romo for this loss :lol: . I sometimes wonder if people watch games or just look at boxscores...on NT anyway

wasn't romo's fault at all. dez has to pick him up on that 2 point conversion. but terrible clock management and constant look of confusion for the cowboys offense falls on romo and garrett

Romo in the clutch ?

im guessing no one saw him carve the defense up , and have the variant 88 drop a game tying pass.

clock management was piss poor , but get off the gas.

I've come to the conclusion that Romo pretty much gets the "Lebron Treatment" on NT. Doesn't matter what he does, until he gets a chip, you're gonna see the stupidity in people's posts. I can't imagine if Lebron had lost in the finals this year after averaging over 30 points per game. They would have still said "LeChoke" etc. Romo has to win a ring or it won't matter. People somehow glanced over the 14 4th quarter comebacks Romo has, or his 104.8 QB rating in the 4th Quarter. But rings are all that matters for big star players on big name franchises so I guess its to be expected.

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact how often we have to hear how great a QB he is, but with the good comes the bad, cause hen you lose or have a bad game it's going to get amplified.

Is today loss his fault? Not at all. But as the QB / Face of that franchise it's goin on him, along with 88*

How is Josh Freeman doing today ? Anyone, Anyone ?????

He actually looked like a legit NFL starting quarterback this week. That Chiefs secondary was getting eaten alive. This is the way I thought Freeman would play this whole year now after they got V-Jax, Nicks, Martin, Clark and are running the Giants system. The Bucs next 5 games are pretty easy too...he has a good chance to keep this play up. I know he's still going to make some throws that are gonna make me wanna break things inside my apartment though.

Every giants game should start in the 4th quarter with the other team up 2 scores.

******** fans....you have a legit kicker there you just signed in Kai Forbath. Dude was booming kicks for the Bucs in training camp and preseason. If we didn't already have Barth being so consistent he would have been our starting kicker this year easily.

Romo in the clutch ?

im guessing no one saw him carve the defense up , and have the variant 88 drop a game tying pass.

clock management was piss poor , but get off the gas.

I've come to the conclusion that Romo pretty much gets the "Lebron Treatment" on NT. Doesn't matter what he does, until he gets a chip, you're gonna see the stupidity in people's posts. I can't imagine if Lebron had lost in the finals this year after averaging over 30 points per game. They would have still said "LeChoke" etc. Romo has to win a ring or it won't matter. People somehow glanced over the 14 4th quarter comebacks Romo has, or his 104.8 QB rating in the 4th Quarter. But rings are all that matters for big star players on big name franchises so I guess its to be expected.

Miss me with that Lebron talk. Only thing Lebron had to show was that he could win a ring. Can Romo get more than 1 playoff game? A NFC championship? Something. The Cowboys every year have the same problems, regular season or playoffs. No discipline, No focus, bad clock management etc. Evey year Its always something. Its not all on him but he's definitely part of it.

Last edited:
Stop it, if Romo played football like Lebron played basketball Romo would have a 158.3 quarterback rating on the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom