NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haden, Peterson and Sherman sitting home like...

GIFSoup

Can only imagine deals that will get thrown their way with the cap increasing the next few years :x

Sherman would be an ******* to persuade Bennett to take a discount and bolt for the loot :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
.............................Im about to roll a fat one and just kick it cause this has been the best day of my life. Elway...you my *****. 
pimp.gif

I see a roadtrip   to glendale in the future.

It would be awesome if the NFL was like we were just kidding about the cap increasing 10 mil a year the next few years. It's staying flat our bad.

You can't get Revis for less, maybe a little more. I wonder why they didn't just wait and talk to him first.

So much shenanigans today.
laugh.gif

Broncos bringing in new people left and right like they're the NWO.

Really no NFL offseason anymore.

Literally going make the nfl a year round thing.. Draft in May.. Going have some cuts in June.. Mini camps

Draft's probably going get pushed back to June.. Since he has the idea for regional combines

Last edited:
so is Denver keeping all the same players on offense? :x

jeez if that defense works out :smh:

denver
eek.gif

LETS GO! ALL-IN!

that talib contract is not that bad. first 3 years is 9.5, 9.5, and 9.5. can cut him after the second years and pay 7 mill or keep him for the 3rd year at an extra 2.5. after that its based on performance if they want to continue paying 9.5. its basically a 3 years contract. he is 28 so he will be 31.

@DeadsetAce please, stay safe.
900x900px-LL-49ddb6ef_spongebobbroncoshat.png

Dont know how i feel about My Eagles signing Malcom Jenkins but i can see us make a run for ware or revis .

@DeadsetAce
please, stay safe.

just remember bro...when peyton manning throws your heart away to richard sherman next january...i'll have the shots of jameson lined up for you :pimp:

speaking of jameson...thirsty tuesday bout to go into effect. what a stupid ******* day today was :smh:

“@AdamSchefter: Raiders reached agreement with former Jets OT Austin Howard on a five-year, $30 million deal, including $15M gtd, per source.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom