NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

@DeadsetAce
please, stay safe.
just remember bro...when peyton manning throws your heart away to richard sherman next january...i'll have the shots of jameson lined up for you
pimp.gif

speaking of jameson...thirsty tuesday bout to go into effect. what a stupid ******* day today was
mean.gif
drinks with DsA
smokin.gif

the broncos are ok though. if they make the superbowl they will be wearing the white jerseys. last time they wore the white jerseys in the superbowl...

xxx-a01maina01-v2-4_3.jpg

nerd.gif

Last edited:
cot damn im excited. power moves by elway. all-in. its been a great day of free agency. cant wait to see what transpires in the coming days. good luck fellas. everyone is undefeated and everyone is on their way to the superbowl.

Do we really need to do this?

He's not getting you a ring, load up all you want, like we haven't seen this before
eyes.gif

Hey @franc remember that lakers team with Malone and Payton, see how that turned out?
wink.gif
malone was injured during the finals and payton was on his last legs. denver got some young guys on d and have an experienced o. they will be ok. health first though. cannot stress that enough. i wonder how that denver team would of played if the o-line did not lose key players and had those key injuries on defense. not making any excuses but would of love to see both teams go at it at full strength.

Do we really need to do this?

He's not getting you a ring, load up all you want, like we haven't seen this before :rolleyes

Hey sb sb remember that lakers team with Malone and Payton, see how that turned out? :wink:

Let that hate out your heart b. You should just skip football this year and pick up rugby.

No hurt.

Pure hate.

smokin.gif

Been callin that bum overrated for a while ( post season wise ).

But we'll sit back and watch this unfold.
 I can't even imagine the amount of hate you built up watching Peyton Manning use your team as a urinal all those years.

I can't even imagine the amount of hate you built up watching Peyton Manning use your team as a urinal all those years.

It balances out with his usual struggle post season antics and building up his fans to ultimately let them down.

He's basically y'all girl that you took back after cheating but didn't learn y'all lesson because you walked in on her with a **** in her mouth.

It's ok though, I'm sure she can change.

Sounds like you've had this issue before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom