NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the AFC is better than the NFC now? Check who won the past 3 Super Bowls. AFC = Big Ten, NFC = SEC.

Richard Sherman is going off on the patriots on twitter

https://twitter.com/RSherman_25

Richard ShermanVerified‏@RSherman_25

He told me and earl to see him after the game when they win..... I found him after....

:rofl:

Tafoya: 'What do you think you told the critics tonight?'

Aaron Rodgers: 'SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

:lol:

That's my quarterback.

Trent Dilfer and his "Dilfer Dimes" always make me laugh. Dude said " this is a make a statement dime by Rodgers" :lol:

Last edited:
Somebody in that cowboy organization needs to tell Jerry to sit his old *** down.

This man wants to be owner,coach, offensive coordinator ,defensive coordinator ,specials team coordinator, gm, scout , qb, rb, te,de , lb all in one.

u cant knock his love.

People keep clamoring about changing coaches but the one constant over the last 16 years of mediocrity has been Jerry. No team would keep their GM after 15 years of garbage. But Jerry insists he knows football so we're stuck with him. Cower wouldn't dare want to come here knowing Jerry would undermine him. Thats the reason we have to settle for coaches like Wade and Garrett. Even when we brought Parcells in and Jerry promised not to interfere, he STILL got involved with that 2005 draft and also brought T.O. in, two things of which he and Tuna went at it about. Part of me doesn't want the Cowboys to succeed because if we do, it means Jerry thinks he knows football. But at the same time, I would like another ring being that we haven't gotton one since I was 10.

I wouldn't knock jerry that far back. The cowboy are good, but they just fall short year in and year out and it makes them look like a laughing stock. They haven't broken out, and I would say it's because the team hasn't committed to the air, nor ground. Jerry might seem like a jerk, but he's a Mark Cuban type of guy and he wants the best for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom